Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mantis inspired tail

Hey Finfolk great comment! I love the mantis tail you are working on and I think both yours and Raven's are each very unique and I love them both. I can always tell your style apart from the Merbella's style, so don't worry I think you are doing a great job being unique artists. There are bound to be similarities with tail companies just like with clothing brands. Keep up the good work!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I think the comment is great but I think it be best if we could move finfolks post and replies to the finfolk thread? I know it was posted here in response to concerns raised but this is my merbellas thread for merbellas. and I think the post works just fine in the finfolk thread.

I started this thread ( and I believe others started other tail maker threads) to post products, updates, and have a place for clients to show their stuff. While we have a finfolk thread and a merbellas thread don't forget they each have an entire board for tail maker discussions. I think it be great if people in future could stick to semi off topic stuff or debates in different threads. No offense to finfolk ladies at all because I believe it needed to be said, it's just now when you come into merbellas threads the most recent pages are all finfolk. I dont think it happens to many other tail makers but people love to stick finfolk in here and merbellas in theirs and it usually just leads to drama or derailing.

Plus I know it really upsets raven when people pin other tail makers against her and shed rather clients come see her stuff inthethread and not pinning her against someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by MinxFox View Post
    Hey Finfolk great comment! I love the mantis tail you are working on and I think both yours and Raven's are each very unique and I love them both. I can always tell your style apart from the Merbella's style, so don't worry I think you are doing a great job being unique artists. There are bound to be similarities with tail companies just like with clothing brands. Keep up the good work!
    This. I couldn't say it better I can totally tell which is which, and I know you both have too much integrity and not even enough time to copy each other! lol But, getting back on subject, I hope to see more of Raven's work soon. I absolutely love her style and work, I have a great tail design to challenge her once I save up enough money I know Raven can pull it off though, It'll be a few years before I could get it. lol

Well said, Finfolk!
    “The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea.”
    Isak Dinesen - http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/water/2/index.html
    Follow me on Facebook and Youtube!

My Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mermai...38613266232787

My Youtube page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidDanielle2012