Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Watersong Tails review

Watersong Tails review

So, our very own mermaid Kaitey has been trying to break into the pro tail maker field.

Well, ladies and gents, she is there!

OMG YOU GUYS. I NEED MORE MERSIBLINGS! Seriously. This was an amazing day. The moment I opened the box, I knew my love was about to change.

I oiled myself up, slid her on and pushed off from the stairs....and quickly found myself on the other side of the pool! I actually almost hit my head, because I was going so fast. It was so cool!

I thought the large (and I mean LAAARRGGGGE) flukes would cause a lot of drag and cause me to tire out easy. But instead, I was surprised at the almost whiplike effect I felt through the water. The tip of the flukes would finish the kick and it was like a whiplike propulsion. Really neat sensation!

The only thing I suggested Kaitey to improve upon was to make the blended waist a bit higher and tighter. Besides that, it was amazing!

The picture doesn't give this tail any justice. The shimmery colors, the vibrant orange, red and purple...I felt like a swimming sunset.

I know there's mertailor and finfolk and merbella, but Watersong will always be my tail maker. From design conception to finished product, I've been nothing but pleased with her work, communication and general awesomeness!

much love, one love - Moana
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    North Pacific Pod

Oregon. Home of bipolar weather and rain in 30 degree weather.
    Add SIF on Facebook
    Visit SIF's Youtube Channel
    Moana, your tail looks amazing in all your photos and videos, but the tails created later in the initial review thread AFTER your tail did not justly impress me and I've already been screwed twice, so... yeah.
    When you're caught and find yourself tossed back,
    take advantage of the motion, and catch the next wave!