Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaporeon Cosplay

Vaporeon Cosplay

I'm planning for anime crossroads to try to do a vaporeon alien queen cosplay I have the vaporeon part done but I need to make a dress.
    Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/MermaidKumori

Please enjoy and like my page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kumori5Kitsune

My channel check out my mermaid videos, shows and other things.

http://taylormforeman.wix.com/kumori-mermaid

My Tail ordering site. You want A tail check me out!.

I would love to be able to do a swimmable Vaporeon Mermaid cosplay since she is my favorite Eevee Evolution and seeing how my favorite color is blue, my favorite element is water, and I already have my blue mermaid top and tail.
    I just need to figure out and help with the long blue cosplay wig that I can wear in the water and same for the ears, white neck thingy and the webbed hands and makeup that would match also.
    I have been trying to find good cosplay tutorials of her on YouTube that would help me with everything that I said above and maybe missed but I don't know what the right type of videos I need to watch.
    If you can help me with everything that I said above please let me know as soon as you can and if you wanna more about them you can send me a message on my Facebook messenger under my name there Rebekah Leigh.

Thanks for everything if you can help me.
    Tauriel The Element Merfairy
    User formerly known as "Rebekah The Element Merfairy."

I'm planning to make a fabric vaporeon tail. Gonna spice it up a bit too since the light blue with only dark blue spikes is too... Boring - FOR ME. Not hating on others who love the original look! I just like 'more' because that's my personality haha.

Good luck to the both of you! Can't wait to see what you make!

Vaporeon is also on my list of swimmable cosplays, but I've got quite a list so not sure when it'll be done. I've been thinking of polling my cosplay page to see what everybody wants to see first.

Well I just found my favorite thread xD I love love love Vaporeon! She's my favorite Eevee Evolution as well ^.^ It seems a have a few things in common with the mers that have commented before me lol.

Are you going to post pics of the cosplay when its done?
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha

I will apparently be doing Vaporeon sooner than expected: I had my cosplay page followers vote for my first swimmable mermaid cosplay, and Vaporeon won by a tsunami!

That's awesome! ^.^

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mary Marine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurielTheElementMerfairy View Post
    I just need to figure out and help with the long blue cosplay wig that I can wear in the water and same for the ears, white neck thingy and the webbed hands and makeup that would match also.
    I ordered some silicone finger webbing for swim training off Amazon and would highly recommend them for a Vaporeon cosplay! They run about $5 or less and come in very light blue, pink, and yellow-green. They do tend to run small though, I have kinda small hands and a Medium fits me perfectly.
    "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." — Anaïs Nin

I had a pair of those Not sure what happened to them though lol. I can see how they'd work for the cosplay ^.^