Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Questions on my Mertailor tail?

Decided against going. The bank won't give me a loan and my tail isn't selling so I decided to just drop the whole thing.

I changed the price of my tail from 3,000 to $500. Let me know if you're interested. 😊

I ended up gutting my Mertailor tail.

I'm so sorry you were ripped off. Someone needs to report him to the Better Business bureau. There are enough of us by now who have received unsatisfactory products we paid thousands of dollars for. He should be put out of business! Although anyone who has been apart of this community knows to stay away from him. I unfortunately understand this all to well as I to made the mistake of purchasing his product early on in my career. His tails looked so beautiful in the pictures and I always loved Mermaid Melissa's tails.... Any who, the tail I order was the wrong color, wrong size unswimable and unusable. I to tried to contact him and was treated like I didn't matter, he wouldn't answer any of my questions and was unwilling to make adjustments or help me in anyway..... I would wouldn't be in business if I treated my clients like that...... After trying to sell it for over a year I decided to cut my losses and unlock the mystery of what was really going on inside the tail . So with the help of my trusty box cutter I opened it up. The mono fin that it was housing was a cut up Finnis mono fin (the yellow one) set up way to high like yours appeared to be, surrounded by loads and loads of gloppy silicone. My monofin was even set in the fluke crooked ...... I wish I could figure out how to put in pictures. It was a big mess and super disappointing. Anyway I'm so sorry you too lost out here. We get so excited about these things and have a vision in our head and when it doesn't come to life that's sad! Try Mernation or Finfolk productions next time their products are amazing!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Shimmer Mermaid's Avatar
    Measurements and current pics? I'm so sorry this all happened to you sweetheart. 😞 But if it will fit me-i may be able to get the money to get it and help you get at least some of the money back
    Tell me your secrets, sailor.. and I'll whisper mine in return.

Interested, could you send more picture and measurement????
    Claudia of the Sea.