Thread: wanting to meet up with some other mers!

wanting to meet up with some other mers!

Hey! My name is Jenna. I'm hoping to fit in a meet up sometime before it's too cold! I just got my first silicone tail and want to get some use of it. I haven't done any other meet ups yet so this is a first for me. I live in Midland, MI but I'm willing to meet up in other cities, whatever isn't too far and works for everyone else.

Call if you make it to NH.
    H.P. Lovecraft “You fool, Warren is DEAD!”

Hey new mer here I live in ionia but also have family in olivet if thats close near midland? I'm getting a fabric tail. Also olivet college has a pool thats usable all uear round if that helps!

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk
    When you feel totally alone, you either stay at the shore line.
    Or you dive deep into the depths of the ocean and find what you're made of.
    -unknown

I'm a selkie from Milwaukee Wisconsin, but I have family in the Detroit area so I could get out to Michigan for a meet!

I live in Michigan on the west side, about a 45 minute drive from grand rapids. I'd love to do a meetup somewhere this summer but I feel like mers in Michigan are pretty spread out.

Just to let you know that the Pod of the Great Lakes meetup is on July 29 - July 31 @ Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
    Last edited by Merman Jon; 03-09-2016 at 12:02 AM.
    Sink or Swim

Hmmmmmm... Assuming I can get time off from work, I might try to make the Great Lakes meetup. I'll have to see what my convention schedule looks like around then.

Thats about a six hour drive for me Unless I take the fairy across but i've never done that before lol.