Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Re-introduction

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Saren's Avatar
    Follow Saren On Twitter
    Follow Saren on Tumblr Visit Saren's Youtube Channel

Re-introduction

So I've already introduced myself before, but now that my mersona is more established, I want to re-introduce myself!

I'm Saren the traveling mermaid, Fayrn on here because I don't know how to change my screen name. I love animals and plan on using my mersona (and hopefully future company) to volunteer on different conservation projects around the world and spread education on wildlife conservation and ocean conservation.

My backstory: Saren was girl who loved to swim so much, she had to find a way to stay in the water longer. One day she found some mermaids who taught her their ways. Soon she also grew a tail and could swim in the water as much as she wanted! Now Saren travels the world, helping animals and teaching people how they can help animals too.

rough story, I know, but it's to help me answer questions. I hope to build my mersona and develop more and more as I go along. But I'm so happy!

I want to thank everyone on here who's helped me with my endless questions and my excited babble. Mermaid Harmony, Melissa, and Raina have all been big helps too. Thanks so much for everyone's support! I'm so excited to start my journey!

I am not sure if you found it or not but there is a Username Change thread here: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...ghlight=Change Post there and when a staffer cna get around to it, they will change it for you

I love your story and don't worry about it being rough. I promise that you or anyone else will be able to top how crude and sketchy and terrible my mersona's backstory is XD