Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mertailor Offering Fixes now?

Add Kitson on Facebook
    Vanora~don't give up your mermaid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Tieri View Post
    Attachment 33203

How long has Eric been in this business now? And how does he still not know how to conceal a freaking monofin?

Does anyone else remember when that one client cut open their fluke and found that the monofin had, like, massive holes drilled through it?? I'm not 100% certain but I think I can make out where the holes are on this monofin.

No wonder Matt doesn't recommend Eric's monofins.
    I remember this! And omg that gif is priceless! Exacly how I feel anytime I see monofins not sealed on a tail. :facepalm:

Senior Member Pod of the Southwest Vrindavana Starfish's Avatar
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish On Twitter Add Vrindavana Starfish on Facebook
    Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by IllynReaver View Post
    @Vanora, you don't have to have a silicone tail to be a mermaid. If mermaiding is what's kept you going through hard times don't give up on it. Just take a little break and breathe, work past this setback and concentrate on finances for a little bit. Get a good fabric tail so you'll have something to swim in until you can get money for a dream tail.
    ^^ This. If this is a dream of yours, then don't let this stop you. You might have to dial back on some expenses, but do not give up on your dreams. As someone who also had a shitty life growing up, I can promise you that those feelings of always getting the short end of the stick over and over go away ONLY when you fight through it. If you give up on this now, you'll have the same situation in something else, and you'll feel the same way. You gotta break through it. Keep fighting. If this is what you want to do then find a way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by IllynReaver View Post
    @Vanora, you don't have to have a silicone tail to be a mermaid. If mermaiding is what's kept you going through hard times don't give up on it. Just take a little break and breathe, work past this setback and concentrate on finances for a little bit. Get a good fabric tail so you'll have something to swim in until you can get money for a dream tail.
    x2 Fabric tails are great! I love swimming in mine it is really fun! You can even try using regular swim fins in the fabric tail if you don't want to spend money on a monofin at the moment. I think a lot of mers on here have had a bad past, and mermaiding helps them feel free and happy and forget their troubles. You can have plenty of fun swimming in a fabric tail until one day you can once again buy a silicone tail.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Quote Originally Posted by Vrindavana Starfish View Post
    ^^ This. If this is a dream of yours, then don't let this stop you. You might have to dial back on some expenses, but do not give up on your dreams. As someone who also had a shitty life growing up, I can promise you that those feelings of always getting the short end of the stick over and over go away ONLY when you fight through it. If you give up on this now, you'll have the same situation in something else, and you'll feel the same way. You gotta break through it. Keep fighting. If this is what you want to do then find a way to do it.
    Frosty Mermaid from the lonely Lapland <3

* Etsy * Youtube * Facebook * Instagram *

Vanora if it makes you feel any better I didn't get my silicone tail until Recently.
    im seconding everyone here who says you can still be a mer! You don't have to have a silicone tail to swim. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a public pool bitch.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Pod of Texas Lotus the Mermaid's Avatar
    Add Lotus the Mermaid on Facebook
    Omg, this. This is a huge dose of truth that everyone needs to hear in hard times. <3

Formerly known as Lotus_Blooming

Couldn't find the right thread for this, but he isn't happy. Haha

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    cats cats cats...whats up with those things?

Formerly known as jayy

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    I saw that yesterday. He is being very petty. Anyone who has to go around saying "I am such a nice and generous guy" the way he did there is clearly compensating and trying just a bit too hard. He does not exclusively own the right to make tails and he needs to grow up and realise that. It just made me even more proud to support Mat and know that someone is there to fix the screw ups Eric is turning out like it is Christmas.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Follow Vrindavana Starfish on Tumblr Visit Vrindavana Starfish's Youtube Channel
    When will all these "nice guys" realize that saying "I'm such a NICE GUY" is a huge red flag, and the term "nice guy" doesn't mean a kind, giving person. "Nice guy" actually means "massive narcissistic jerk" to everyone else on the planet who isn't a "nice guy." "I'm a nice guy" = you should actually stay far, far away from me.

When will all these "nice guys" realize that saying "I'm such a NICE GUY" is a huge red flag, and the term "nice guy" doesn't mean a kind, giving person. "Nice guy" actually means "massive narcissistic jerk" to everyone else on the planet who isn't a "nice guy." "I'm a nice guy" = you should actually stay far, far away from me.
    Exactly! I don't think you could of said that better Vrindavana. How much more of a nasty does he need to be publicly before he loses enough for his eyes to be opened. He has already isolated a large segment of this community. But then again some people never do learn...

I think MT's entire post (and perhaps the company as a whole) could be accurately summed up by the hashtag
    "#feelingamazingaboutmyself." :1

Hahahaha yeah. Its fueled by pure hot air leaking from his highly over inflated ego.

Lol @Eric and this #humblebrag nonsense. You're such a great and caring guy, why are you refusing to uphold your end of an agreement you made with your draw prize from MerFest?

(I'm getting so much use out of this .gif lately, it's weird)

You know, it's funny. The last time I heard somebody say "I've been doing a lot of thinking and only just now realized what an amazing, caring, nice guy I am" was... my ex. A manipulative, slimy, toxic jerk who would threaten me with things like rape, torture and mutilation if I didn't do what he wanted and wouldn't let me leave my own house to spend time with friends without blowing up my phone with fake suicide threats. I side-eye the shit out of "Nice Guys" like you, Eric.

Maybe someone should make a MT Support thread for all of this. Lol

I think there is a real need for one, honestly.
    Last edited by Lotus the Mermaid; 10-14-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Reading the whole post, I was like :

^ the sass is strong with this one.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Arion, you always have the best/sassiest gifs. <3

Emily Gilmore is a Sass Ninja.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Imogen Finnly View Post

Couldn't find the right thread for this, but he isn't happy. Haha

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk