Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello friends!

Follow MerChemi on Tumblr

Hello friends!

Hey everyone!

My name's Chemi and I'm an Australian non-binary mer (they/them pronouns please ). I'm 17 years old, and going into University next year.
    I love all things to do with science, and art! Outside of school, I love to draw and make things! I'm also in lots of fandoms, and if someone brings up Supernatural or Game of Thrones, I won't be able to shut up

Since I was really small, I've always loved being in the water, but sadly, I don't get to swim often. I never considered becoming a mer, or even knew real mermaids existed until a few years ago. Once I found out about this site I was so excited! I've been stalking these forums for a bit, but only made an account recently, so I'm still setting things up
    I haven't got a tail yet, but I'm planning to make a fabric tail after school ends. Maybe some day in the future, I'll be able to afford a silicone tail too!

Although I'm rather shy, I'm very excited to make some merfriends, and learn some new things about mermaiding!!

Welcome to Mernetwork Chemi! I hope you find many merfriends here, myself included!
    formerly known as Julianne.

Welcome to the forum!
    ~~ Awaken your Inner Mermaid ~~

Visit my art thread: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-s-Merfolk-Art