Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Purple Mermaid Studios!

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    I was wondering where that one was from! I saw it in pictures from mermania and fell in love with the design!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    I was so happy to see one (actually three) of the tails I made at mermania! I actually designed her tail myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, this thread hasn't been updated in quite a while! College is kicking my BUTT lately, so tail output is much slower than I'd like it to be
    Some updates: I have finished an order since last posting, I'll add a picture of it once I get on my phone.
    Two orders are underway. Though, early stages since I'm so busy! I'm hoping to finish them up soon, just need to find the time!
    And lastly: I am working with Mermaid Shaylee to possibly add more affordable full silicone tails to what I offer! Though this is still in the early stages and until we are on summer break not much is going to happen with this.

Wow this new one looks amazing! I'm still hoping to come to you with my idea for my next tail(which will be my first non-fabric tail) and seeing this just makes me that much more excited to commission you for it! Keep up the amazing tail work and I hope college is going alright for you!!
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha

Junior Member Pod of Texas SkyeRibbon's Avatar
    Add SkyeRibbon on Facebook
    UNF im so excited for mine!!!

Mero <3

I'm thinking of ordering from you when I have some extra funds but just 2 quick questions for now. I have an extra Mahina merfin would I be able to ship that to you to use for the fluke? I see that you use the Wave but I have one of those and the heel straps slide off so I am not a big fan, plus I really love the Mahina's shape. Also is the monofin sealed inside or is it removable?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Summerlilly's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Summerlilly On Twitter
    I was just wondering if, by any chance at all, you happen to do side fins and/or heel fins? I drew up a design a while back from a template I downloaded and was trying to decide about a tailmaker, when I found you, so I was wondering if you do decorative fins? (It's a somewhat complicated design, so I was just wondering, no pressure.) Thanks!
    beep boop get some soup

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Aria View Post
    I'm thinking of ordering from you when I have some extra funds but just 2 quick questions for now. I have an extra Mahina merfin would I be able to ship that to you to use for the fluke? I see that you use the Wave but I have one of those and the heel straps slide off so I am not a big fan, plus I really love the Mahina's shape. Also is the monofin sealed inside or is it removable?

I can do that
    The monofin is sealed inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Summerlilly View Post
    I was just wondering if, by any chance at all, you happen to do side fins and/or heel fins? I drew up a design a while back from a template I downloaded and was trying to decide about a tailmaker, when I found you, so I was wondering if you do decorative fins? (It's a somewhat complicated design, so I was just wondering, no pressure.) Thanks!
    I can do both side fins and heel fins

Ooh I've never seen this thread before. *emails to self* I'll put you on my list of lower priced tail makers to tell people about when I'm asked. People usually ask me what tail makers are on the cheaper side but do good work.
    Last edited by Khaleesi Daenerys; 04-20-2017 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Re wording making sure it didn't seem offensive because it wasn't supposed to

So, I posted this on my page, but I thought I'd post it here as well. My summer production slots are filling up quick, so if anyone was wanting a tail this summer, make sure to get a hold of me asap!

Quote Originally Posted by MerQueen Nerissa View Post
    So, I posted this on my page, but I thought I'd post it here as well. My summer production slots are filling up quick, so if anyone was wanting a tail this summer, make sure to get a hold of me asap!
    What do I need to place an order exactly? Just the payment or should I have inspiration photos/ tail design sketch on hand? I get paid on Friday and want to purchase then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Aria View Post
    What do I need to place an order exactly? Just the payment or should I have inspiration photos/ tail design sketch on hand? I get paid on Friday and want to purchase then.

Just send me an email or message on my facebook page with your inspiration photos/design so we can figure out a price, and then we can move forward from there

Just send me an email or message on my facebook page with your inspiration photos/design so we can figure out a price, and then we can move forward from there
    Cool! Will do as soon as I get off work!

Just sent this one off yesterday!!

Paid for my tail today! So excited!! 😃😃😃

In the next month I plan on finishing at least 5 tails. Prepare to see some of the beautiful and unique designs I've been asked to make!
    I'M SO EXCITED

In the next month I plan on finishing at least 5 tails. Prepare to see some of the beautiful and unique designs I've been asked to make!
    I'M SO EXCITED
    Five that's awesome! Can't wait to see them.

Here's two! Hoping to finish up the next three by early next week!

I'm currently not taking orders for a hot minute so I can catch up a bit. I've got a lot of work to do!

I'm loving the new tails! So unique.
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha