Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NYC Friendly MerMeetup's Coney Island June 18th 1pm

Do we need to register or pay to come? Also, what exactly will we be doing? Anything age-restricted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Hello Mermaid Kali thank you for asking and no its a free meetup its on the beach all you need is $ for you to eat, if you wish to do more after our meetup ends then you'll extra, but you will need transportation fare to and from. If your going to particapte in mermaid parade then yes you have to pay a Regiteration fee of $25.00. What we do is just have fun taking photos, videos catching up and meeting new merfriends and swimming lots of swimming together

NYC Friendly MerMeetup's Coney Island June 18th 1pm

How is the water at the beach? Is it smooth or are there a lot of waves? Can you see underwater? Like can you open your eyes?

I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Name:  ed4.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  64.0 KB Hello Mer's Happy Earth Day!!!! 2 more months for my Coney Mer Meetup! so excited hope to see you all there!

Mermaid Kali Hi sweetie! there are lots of waves, sadly no the water is dark , i have opened my eyes and see shapes and colors but not much else, but you will have fun swimming through and over the waves!

Oh... I would really like to go, but I usually swim in pools. I'm not such a confident ocean swimmer...

Mermaid Kali Oh you should come, we will swim together you will be just fine, plus they have lifeguards right there we're we're at

Awesome! I was going to ask about lifeguards. Plus it's really awesome to know that I'll have my merfamily watching my back! I'm going to try as hard as i can to be there!

Mermaid Kali Awesome!! we always take care of our merfamily in and out of the water, so no worries i do hope you can make it I do so love your mermaid smiley blowing kisses how can i make one ? so cute

Thanks! I made it when I first joined. If you go on MerNetwork on the computer and go to your profile, there should be the option to create a signature. The mermaid emoji is one of the available smileys!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hi dear how cool thank you! she is so cute

Btw, What time does it start?

Hi dear the parade itself starts at 1pm, but you can come anytime you like, the meetup will start after the parade, but there will be other mermaids from my pod at meetup spot for those who rather just wait by beach

Name:  13133203_1008443432580600_6136500311711576352_n.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  49.6 KB Hi Participants! When Registering this is the Section I have chosen to enter ‪#‎Artsy‬‪#‎adultmarcher‬ be sure to click on that one. This c/p from their page.This is the name of our Group ‪#‎TheHarlemMermaidGroup‬ when registering let them know your part of that group and you will be put together for parade day, even if registering separately.
    REGISTRATION/CHECK IN WILL BEGIN AT 10 AM ON THE DAY OF THE PARADE.
    Registration and line-up for marchers and push pull floats is located�entry to assembly inside Amphitheater. Remember, the later you get there, the longer the lines!

Name:  13087872_1008403879251222_1471359873522386500_n.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  101.3 KB Hello Mer's. those of you in the parade when you arrive look for the Registration Tables the Staff will have Coney Island Tshirt logo on and are station at entrance to help find them. We should be rite next to them waiting for you, and hubby will be online for parade, Im going to register rite now, Once you pick up your numbers here we'll head out to fin hubby on parade line. As it get closer I will need a fin count of who is actually participating, so we can know how many to wait for, if i don't get confirmation, i wont know to wait for you. (this photo is from the #coneyislandmermaidparade page) Sea Yo!

Name:  12963613_990936267664650_450863900754991718_n.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  54.2 KB So excited its getting closer to my ConeyMerMeetup! so many merfamily attending it s going to be amazing!! hope some of you will make it, after parade we'll be by the Rocks behind Thunderbolt come and join us at 2pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/680722175364360/ This is my NYC Mermaids & Merman Event Group page on FB swim on by and join my group keep undated on events in our local area and add your own

Hi Mer's just checking in to post updates. so excited next month is almost here, and weather is getting warmer hope to set up some meetups before the Coney Island parade, as well many more after that , so far we have 24 going and 10 participating in Coney Island Parade so thrilled . sea you there

Name:  10405418_832431263508053_6097049948783820339_n.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  73.5 KB Hi Merfriends! Photo of my merdaughter and merbrother and my merwrangler hubbys, just waiting to greet you all during one of our last meeups , its almost here my #coneymermeetup so excited to be in Mermaid Parade again and then to see and hopefully water warm enough for a swim with you all, hope to see you there everyone is welcome from all pods, you might see other mermaids at our mermaid spot already there while we 're in parade so hook up have afun and wait for us there!