Thread: Anyone looking to rent a place/move soon? Need roommates?

Question Anyone looking to rent a place/move soon? Need roommates?

Me and my boyfriend are looking into moving. We're having issues with our current rental (long story) and need to find a new place. We're finding it hard to find in our current price range so I figured I'd post something on here to see if anyone is interested in being a roommate.
    Serious interested parties can contact me through messenger.

About us:

My boyfriend works in boulder at the moment, so we're looking in the Denver/Boulder/Westminster/Arvada area. We won't mind the Golden/Littleton area either. I run my Etsy store and am a stay at home girlfriend. I may get a job but it's not a priority right now. We are in an open relationship, we are furries, and with me running me store where I make dildos, sex/sex safety/sex toys and other things similar to that will be talked about quite a bit. It's just business and being safe. If that makes you uncomfortable, please keep it in mind before you message me.

We have two pets, a dog and a cat. The dog is 10 years old, the cat 23 years old. The cat occasionally pukes his food back up, he's missing teeth.

We need a garage for our vintage car and our motorcycle. Not to mention my Etsy store equipment. (Compressor, pressure chamber, silicone, pigments, work table.)

We have a couch, big screen TV, sewing machine, multiple craft/computer desks etc. We're willing to get rid of some furniture (the couch mostly) and will happily work with you about what needs to go or stay.

All in all, we are a quieter couple. We don't argue a lot, we hate drama, we like having roommates who like similar shows and such as us and like hanging out when possible. Currently, what we can afford is around 1000 a month. We're paying 1100 currently, but that price includes utilities. We will split utilities in the new place, and don't mind paying a bit more than equal in rent since we need the garage and such.
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

NOTE: IF YOU CAN'T MOVE IMMEDIATLY THAT'S FINE. WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG DEALING WITH MANAGEMENT WILL TAKE. JUST TESTING THE WATERS SO TO SPEAK
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty