Thread: Really Random but any Central PA Mers out there?

Really Random but any Central PA Mers out there?

I work at Penn State. Just moved to the area last year with my bf. Still don't know many people, but would love to make new friends. I'm new to mermaiding, I just bought a monofin so I can practice at the YMCA before I make a fabric tail. Also, any good suggestions on where to swim? I know there's few national parks that have lakes around the area.

Im in Philadelphia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

It's a shame PA is so dang HUGE, because I'm in Pittsburgh. It's only, what, three hours away from you? And then another three to Philly? (I miss Philly. I did my graduate work there. Great bellydance scene!)
    Beautiful beaded tops and silicone fins and flukes for enhancing your tail at my Etsy shop: Fancy Fish Fashions!
    Follow me on Facebook

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Cataleya's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Cataleya on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MerAlaina View Post
    I work at Penn State. Just moved to the area last year with my bf. Still don't know many people, but would love to make new friends. I'm new to mermaiding, I just bought a monofin so I can practice at the YMCA before I make a fabric tail. Also, any good suggestions on where to swim? I know there's few national parks that have lakes around the area.

Look at my pod website, I have like 25+ places were me and My pod will be going. I am close to y ou so we can always go together
    "In the depth in find our soul, in darkness we find our true self. "

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Fish View Post
    It's a shame PA is so dang HUGE, because I'm in Pittsburgh. It's only, what, three hours away from you? And then another three to Philly? (I miss Philly. I did my graduate work there. Great bellydance scene!)
    It's like 2.5. I visited for the first time last weekend. Its an easy drive though.

Quote Originally Posted by PaWaterFish View Post
    Look at my pod website, I have like 25+ places were me and My pod will be going. I am close to y ou so we can always go together
    I checked out your site. It looks pretty cool! You should add Whipple Dam, Black Moshannon State Park and Greenwood Furnace to your list of swimming holes.