Thread: Orderin my Tail!!!

Orderin my Tail!!!

Hello, I'm currently in the process of ordering a basic tail from MerrowFins. I've been saving up for a year or two (with some spending of course ) my parents were generous enough to help me and pay half of the price. I'm super excited, if any of you have any advice or anything like that it would be great. I've been snooping around here for a while looking a other threads doing research like a creeper lol. I was going to get from Mertailor, then saw all the bad reviews and the drama. I got excited when I saw a low priced tail from MerrowFins. Let me know if I'm posting this in the wrong area, thanks! Have a lovely day!

OMG!! I was also thinking of buying from them! I'd love to know how it goes! Which type of tail are you getting
    Mermaid Rachel
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidRachelNola
    @mermaidrachelnola

I will be getting th basic tail. He's drawing the back design not me tomorrow, because u couldn't come up with anything. I hope things go well.

youll have to keep us all posted and let us know how the tail is
    Mermaid Rachel
    @mermaidrachelnola

I definitely will. I would post pictures of what design I went with, but my phone is annoying and doesn't want to cooperate with the site and says the photos failed uploading no matter what I do.

Update!! A few weeks ago I got an email saying the tails being textured! Hoping to have it by the end of May!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kait's Avatar
    Woohoo that's great news
    Mermaid Kait

Quote Originally Posted by Kait View Post
    Woohoo that's great news

I say squealed when I got the message. Now the waiting begins once again.....

This is so exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Rachel
    @mermaidrachelnola

I just got my tail. I don't have pictures on me at the moment. And Mernetwork says my photos exceed the limit to upload on here. It's really annoying, I don't know how to fix that.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    They need to be resized. If you have a program such as paint there is a easy resize option, or there are plenty of places on the net that do it. They cant be bigger than 1500px in either direction (I think it was). I usually aim them to be around 700 to post on here.
    When Fantasy is Reality

Links: ^_^
    >
    Mermaid Ilyena >Adelaide Mermaids
    >
    Hippocampus Creations >Etsy

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 127
Size:  17.9 KB

This his is one picture so far. Sorry if it doesnt show up right, I've never used a resizer or posted picture on a site like this before