Thread: Mississippi Merfolk?

Question Mississippi Merfolk?

If there are any other MS merfolk out there, wave your fins!!! I haven't found ANY other mers around here so far

Senior Member Pod of The South Marlin's Avatar
    Add Marlin on Facebook
    Not Mississippi, but I'm not too far away in Pensacola.
    Even mermaids need tech support.

I don't live there anymore, but my family does, so I could schedule family visits around pod meetups

I'd love to hang out with some other mers at a meetup some time <3 Maybe over the summer those of us close enough can find somewhere pretty to swim and take pics?

im new orleans, so close.... and i love day trips to beaches lol
    Mermaid Rachel
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidRachelNola
    @mermaidrachelnola

I'm from pass Christian, I'm saving for my tail right now. I go to school at ole miss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be in Macon come late june

I am currently employed in Biloxi so I am always in town! My tail should be here by the 23rd of June.

I am wondering if anyone would want to meet in either Biloxi or Ocean Springs to talk, gab, or even swim? I am trying to contact Biloxi's public pool or the YMCA to inquire about the use of mermaid tails.

As y'all get your first tails in i'd love to go for a swim with you guys and offer any help I can to get you comfortable in the water~<3
    Since i'm in Gulfport I'm right between two of you I think, so hopefully Sunset Nereid gets good news about Biloxi's public pool!!

Not only am I talking to the Natatorium in Blioxi, I'll be asking the YMCA in Ocean Springs if there's a way we could meet and swim there. I'm still waiting on my tail in the mail, getting anxious! lol.

So, I spoke with the Natatorium in Biloxi, they will allow mermaid tails! Anyone want to meet up there and get something set and date?

I'm at summer classes here at ole miss or I would be down!!

I'm totally in :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ally View Post
    I'm at summer classes here at ole miss or I would be down!!

We will totally be here when you get back down to the Coast. This pool isn't going anywhere lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Claudia View Post
    I'm totally in :3
    Awesome! I guess we need to figure out a time for an official meet.

Hi MS Mermaids!

I am a newbie to mississippi and I would love to meet you! Anyone would like to grab a coffee and maybe go for a swim?

Is there anyone still around Biloxi? I'd love to meet up! New to the area and would love to make some new friends!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Hey guys, I know this is a super old thread. Is anyone still in the area? I'd like to swim with others if that would be possible? I'm in Biloxi, MS.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidTajia View Post
    Hey guys, I know this is a super old thread. Is anyone still in the area? I'd like to swim with others if that would be possible? I'm in Biloxi, MS.
    Oh no! I just moved from the area... but my parents still live down there so I'd definitely love to meet up and swim when I get a chance to visit Biloxi!

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLillianna View Post
    Oh no! I just moved from the area... but my parents still live down there so I'd definitely love to meet up and swim when I get a chance to visit Biloxi!

Definitely keep the idea open! Just let me know when you are in the area!
    Last edited by MermaidTajia; 07-11-2019 at 11:32 PM.