Thread: Looking for a Pod?

Looking for a Pod?

Hello fellow Merfolk! I live in Southern Oklahoma, (literally 5 miles from Texas), and I'm looking for a Pod. Any suggestions?

Well the DFW pod meets every month and we average around 10 I'd say and new mers every month! We've also invited the Oklahoma mermaids to come meet up with us sometime. So you are more than welcome here.

what koi said! always happy to have more mers at the meets ^^
    User formerly known as "LittleBlue222".

Quote Originally Posted by A_Koi_Mermaid View Post
    Well the DFW pod meets every month and we average around 10 I'd say and new mers every month! We've also invited the Oklahoma mermaids to come meet up with us sometime. So you are more than welcome here.
    What day of the week does this fall on?

°•○●°• Mermaid Amelia Pond •°○●°•

We seem to switch between Saturday's and Sunday's. We are pretty open to suggestions though, I think we could accommodate another day if we needed to once and a while.

Member Pod of Texas MerDragon Arie's Avatar
    Add MerDragon Arie on Facebook
    It's usually the last Sunday Weekend of the Month, we have switched it to Saturday before and changed the date to accommodate everyone as best as possible. We really try to keep it the same time frame around the end of the month though.

Well maybe in June I can join you ladies if it's on a Sunday. Me n my merkids. I'm in Oklahoma

°•○●°• Mermaid Amelia Pond •°○●°•