Thread: Anyone talented with video editing?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Anyone talented with video editing?

Do I know anyone who would be willing to edit together a demo reel for me? If I dropboxed you the footage and photos I like? I'd be happy to help you with something in exchange or give copies of my books etc. We have video editing software we just dont know very well. Show me some of your stuff and let me know!! I have a vision... I just don't seem to have the right programs

Depends on what you want. I am more of parse and merge, but not so much artsy.You can upload videos as private to youtube and then use their online editing.

Is there a certain day you need it done by? I want to help but I am working on graphic design final projects right now until the end of this month.

Here is my Youtube channel with a bunch of random stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/MinxFox
    My latest video on Youtube isn't a good example of my editing because I didn't edit that one, but ones like this video have some editing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmgRpKs5cQ

I mainly like to make each scene fade to the next or just have a direct cut to the next scene (whichever looks best for the particular moment). Recently I have gotten into reversing certain bits of footage which was fun for this year's anniversary video I made for my boyfriend. For that video I mixed the background music using clips of free-use music and also sang some for it. I don't put my anniversary videos on Youtube because I always feel like I look like a dork in them. I probably devote the most to those videos though so if you want I can PM you the latest anniversary video which was also the latest video I have created.

I learned how to use Adobe Premiere Pro in high school to edit videos so that is what I use for my editing. My videos don't have a very good HD quality because the camera I use isn't so great.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

I hope you find someone Raina I would have loved to help you as I love video editing however I am unable to access my video editing software.

PS - I could access a free video software if you wish, a great program naturally.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is a splash 🌊 ~ What do you choose - Shallow or Deep? Make an impact today 💕

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Do I know anyone who would be willing to edit together a demo reel for me? If I dropboxed you the footage and photos I like? I'd be happy to help you with something in exchange or give copies of my books etc. We have video editing software we just dont know very well. Show me some of your stuff and let me know!! I have a vision... I just don't seem to have the right programs
    If you still need someone I'd be glad to add something to my portfolio! I've had over 4 years of video experience and have access to Adobe Premier Pro. I'm trying to get more experience in creating these types of videos. Here is an example of my work!
    https://youtu.be/L1rgbZ42cGg

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Thanks everyone I got super busy and havent followed up on this but I will!!!

R U still looking for people to help you on this? I know this is super late, but i think i can help out.
    The world sees us as Merfolk
    We see ourselves as a Pod, as a family
    We live to swim

I'm not talented but I mastered it and now I can do good stuff
    Luckily, today software is quite handy which makes editing process faster and easier

I can’t call myself an amazing video editor, but people often contact me to help edit this or that video or make some edits. I constantly try a lot of video editing software and apps, including CameraBag Pro, which I subscribed to after trying a demo version on SetApp https://setapp.com/how-to/add-background-music-to-video. I also like iMovie, but in some situations it seems to lack functionality.

If you need to edit a demo video then let's talk about VJump on the website https://vjump.com/ because this application will definitely be like a secret weapon in your arsenal. Do you want to impress your subscribers with amazing videos? Look no further. With VJump you can turn ordinary footage into something straight out of Hollywood. Trust me, your social media content will never be the same after this.