Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Mers of Tennessee!

  1. #1
    Member Pod of The South Coral Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
    Posts
    86
    Add Coral Corey on Facebook

    Mers of Tennessee!

    Any mers in Tennessee? I'm near Chattanooga looking for some merfriends close by. Even if you are in a neighboring state and are somewhat close by let me know.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    354
    I used to be an East Tennessee mer. *sigh* Hopefully one day I will be one again!

  3. #3
    Member Pod of The South Coral Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
    Posts
    86
    Add Coral Corey on Facebook
    Yeah it would be awesome to have some more mers nearby.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Coral Corey View Post
    Any mers in Tennessee? I'm near Chattanooga looking for some merfriends close by. Even if you are in a neighboring state and are somewhat close by let me know.
    I'm just north of Atlanta. Maybe an hour and a half from you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member Pod of The South Coral Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
    Posts
    86
    Add Coral Corey on Facebook
    That is awesome!

  6. #6
    Whoa how did I miss this? I'm from Tennessee! I also have a friend who's in the chattanooga area, she's on mernetwork

  7. #7
    Member Pod of The South Coral Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
    Posts
    86
    Add Coral Corey on Facebook
    This is awesome news? Can't wait to talk more with you.

  8. #8
    I'm more in the cleveland area myself, but still not that far away.

  9. #9
    Member Pod of The South Coral Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
    Posts
    86
    Add Coral Corey on Facebook
    Close enough lol

  10. #10

  11. #11
    I'm a new mer from Nashville!

  12. #12
    hey Kira! I know a mer up in nashville area. Mermaid Bonnie.

  13. #13
    Member Pod of The South Coral Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
    Posts
    86
    Add Coral Corey on Facebook
    Are any of you planning on going to Mermania 2017?

  14. #14
    I'd love to go, all depends on finances. I am wanting to have another meetup with mers sometime before it gets to cold to swim. Been scouting out swim spots.

  15. #15
    Member Pod of The South Coral Corey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
    Posts
    86
    Add Coral Corey on Facebook
    Let me know if you come up with a spot and I will see if I can join.

  16. #16
    These are pictures of Ocoee Blue Hole, it's a fairly short walk from the parking lot. The swimming hole is also pretty deep in spots.

    Name:  13435551_10153734962588697_7272001606033578090_n.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  150.8 KBName:  13434935_10153734964693697_240051458379639526_n.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  87.4 KB These are pictures of Sycamore Falls, bit of a walk to get to roughly a mile I think? I didn't get a tracker to count the paces.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    586
    Add Slim on Facebook
    Even though I'm from Florida. In late March or April, one of my friend is sending me to Chattanooga to see my best friend from VT who moved near her for a hang out. Since I'm going to be in Chattanooga, I love to meet up if possible if anyone is in that area. I'll let ya'll know the exact dates when I know. Would anyone be up for it?

  18. #18
    Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Even though I'm from Florida. In late March or April, one of my friend is sending me to Chattanooga to see my best friend from VT who moved near her for a hang out. Since I'm going to be in Chattanooga, I love to meet up if possible if anyone is in that area. I'll let ya'll know the exact dates when I know. Would anyone be up for it?
    Aww shoot my dad lives there! If only I lived with my him I would have totally hung out to swim!

    I hope you enjoy your time there in Tennessee! It's a beautiful place! I would normally highly recommend visiting the Smoky Mountains, but it recently had a wildfire around Gatlinburg. That would make me too sad to go and see the damage. So maybe this time I'll moderately recommend the Smokies hahaha.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    586
    Add Slim on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Carly View Post
    Aww shoot my dad lives there! If only I lived with my him I would have totally hung out to swim!

    I hope you enjoy your time there in Tennessee! It's a beautiful place! I would normally highly recommend visiting the Smoky Mountains, but it recently had a wildfire around Gatlinburg. That would make me too sad to go and see the damage. So maybe this time I'll moderately recommend the Smokies hahaha.
    That would had been nice. I wont be able to to visit Gatlinburg. For one night though, I will be in Clarksville but my sister won't know I'm coming That actually gives me an idea. We need a pod meetup in Clarksville. My sister thinks I'm afraid of water (I lead her to believe that) O:-) and she crazy with the Little Mermaid. We can actually blow her mind in two ways. The last thing she would expect is me being a merman and the shock of mermaids in her area I think I just made myself excited. Anyone interested is making this happen? I know I can convince any pool place to be merfriendly.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    That would had been nice. I wont be able to to visit Gatlinburg. For one night though, I will be in Clarksville but my sister won't know I'm coming That actually gives me an idea. We need a pod meetup in Clarksville. My sister thinks I'm afraid of water (I lead her to believe that) O:-) and she crazy with the Little Mermaid. We can actually blow her mind in two ways. The last thing she would expect is me being a merman and the shock of mermaids in her area I think I just made myself excited. Anyone interested is making this happen? I know I can convince any pool place to be merfriendly.
    ThatSoundsLikeAGreatIdea!(ForSomeReasonTheSpaceBar Doesn'tWorkWhenI'mOnMernetworkSometimes.Ugh.)
    IWishICouldBeThere!!!SheWouldBeSoExcited!
    Also, ...wait- the space bar is working now! Yay! Anyway, did you send me a friend request? I got an email that you did but I couldn't find it. Could you resend it? :3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •