Thread: free to dfw locals: Fin Fun inserts

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar

free to dfw locals: Fin Fun inserts

These are gone! *nickers*
    Last edited by Trade Winds; 06-05-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Sure, I'll take them off your hands. Where are you located?
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

My friend and I go to many of the DFW pod meets and she really needs a monofin and this would be great for her. We would be happy to take them and it would mean a lot to her as a new mer.

If you still have one, I'd be interested

Well, I didn't think anyone would be interested. I am in Ft Worth but I can easily get to Arlngton or HEB. Koi, these would be for the insert only. No actual monofin cover. Let me dig them out and take pix so you can see them. Laura did come 1st tho.

Ok, since I decided to delete the pix the 1st time and I am doing this from my fone, here is a link to the album with the pix...you can see where the insert is bent before the fluke flares out, and that is raised where my fingers are. Taking pix of clear things is not fun

Http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=3&page=1.

Le bump to see if anyone is still interested

Not sure how thick they are but I wouldn't mind working with them. Maybe use the bent one to extend my finis wave and see about covering the other for a friend. If someone has a finfun and needs it by all means they should have it.

Sure, Koi. I won't be at the monthly meet because I will be at Joe Pool...but we can meet elsewhere. If you want, we can email? Pms on the site are hard to deal with because my comp is broke and I only have my phone. But I don't want to leave Laura out of the loop either...

I'm crazy all over the place with Mercademy summer session kicking off and moving. If someone else can grab them, I'd give it to them. Nailing me down in the next month is going to be hard.
    Laura the Mermaid of The MerFriends
    www.LauraLWatson.com
    www.TheMerFriends.com
    Info@TheMerFriends.com

Well alright, I live here in NRH/Hurst myself. I actually can't make the meet this month either sadly, I just had my wisdom teeth out Monday so no swimming. So we would have to meet somewhere.

Koi, I live very close to that area so we can meet sometime. We can do a Sunday if you want?

I can't do the weekend. (Nephews birthday) But most other times are fine or you can drop them off at our trading card shop if you want.

Weekends work best for me, if we wanna just play it by ear? The inserts can hide in my closet til then

Oops I only meant "this" weekend I can't do. My friend I was getting an insert for (Unlimited_Beta) can meet you Sunday or we can meet a different weekend.

Koi, do you want to email about it? Like I mentioned I don't want to pm on here. I get a bad signal in my home. Sunday (this sunday or next?) Would be fine, wherever you want. If you got time we sit and at a Starbucks or wherever and chat mermaid stuff? Or the tcg shop works just as well.

These are 'sold'!
    Last edited by Trade Winds; 06-05-2016 at 05:47 PM.