Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Series: Mermaid Monday! Catch up on mermaid news

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

New Series: Mermaid Monday! Catch up on mermaid news

Love it!! Look forward to the next one!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

thanks! It was fun!

You rock! Very cool idea looking forward to following this regularly! Ps Do we know anything further about the 2017 version of The Little Mermaid or the Disney version yet?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

I plan on doing a video with that once I've had time to collect all the current info

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    I think this is create. It is kinda like our own news segment. It was/is a really great idea. With how fast we are growing as a community it can be hard to keep up to date for a lot of us.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

I love this! I agree, this community is growing so big so fast, it's great to have a little recap! Keep it up
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

I think it would be cool if you also covered some of the stuff happening in the general Mermaid/MerNetwork community as well like upcoming events and projects from across the world, like upcoming conventions or other significant events. You could ask the community to forward you anything that they think is newsworthy and you could compile it into your news report. We don't often hear about what other Mers are up to in other parts of the world.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

That's the plan already there's just so much more than I think people realize, I wanna keep the videos from being too long. You'll see more!

LATEST VIDEO

You can see the playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...9Xte-spZ9XU7gQ

Love these! Can't wait for the next one!
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Hey folks, check out my new teaser that includes the jingle I had a musician make for the show. IT'S SO CUTE.

Latest episode is here a little early

Is finally here, welcome to Mermaid Monday! Here is my video catch up on all the "mer" news that's been going on both in pop culture and the mer community! Your one stop for all things mer-news!

I've got enough pop culture news (and some of it is NUTS) to do another Mermaid Monday for next week. If you have any community news you want to be featued please let me know ASAP as I'll be filming on Sunday!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I've got enough pop culture news (and some of it is NUTS) to do another Mermaid Monday for next week. If you have any community news you want to be featued please let me know ASAP as I'll be filming on Sunday!
    Thanks!
    1. Seaworld Australia (at the Gold Coast) hosts Mermaids swimming in their tanks these school holidays for the first time ever at any Seaworld internationally, featuring the BellaLina Mermaids - http://seaworld.com.au/animals-rides.../mermaids.aspx

2. Mercon, Australia's first ever Mermaid convention is happening this November from 25-27th November in Busselton, Western Australia. I believe you are in the Facebook group for that so you can get all the info you need about what's happening from the group.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leomar View Post
    2. Mercon, Australia's first ever Mermaid convention is happening this November from 25-27th November in Busselton, Western Australia. I believe you are in the Facebook group for that so you can get all the info you need about what's happening from the group.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

ermagerd I cant believe I haven't mentioned it yet. Thank you!!!

Sorry folks it's a day late but you can catch this week's episode of MERMAID MONDAY!
    Mermaid Monday focuses on recapping the week in mermaid pop culture and our community!

On this week's episode we take a look at a scandal involving a mermaid who wanted a tail through Make a Wish, The drama with Demi lovato and body positivity for mermaids,
    Mermaids at Seaworld, Australia Mercon, the latest news on upcoming mermaid TV shows and films, "Gay Mermaid", A Jewish merman, a real life Ghana gang run by a mermaid, AND MORE.

Check it out here, and check out the earlier videos in the playlist:

Watching now!
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

it's a little rambly haha I gotta find time to actually write full scripts instead of bullet points cuz I ramble too much bahaha

It's a few days late but here is this weeks' mermaid Monday recap of all things mermaid culture, community, and news!