Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Series: Mermaid Monday! Catch up on mermaid news

Quote Originally Posted by leomar View Post
    You could ask the community to forward you anything that they think is newsworthy and you could compile it into your news report. We don't often hear about what other Mers are up to in other parts of the world
    Has the freshly opened mermaid school in the Netherlands already been mentioned in these videos? This is the first mermaid school for adults in the Netherlands. Perhaps even the first in Europe?? Or at least one of the very few. This was national news, even my parents saw the owner of the school on TV. More info here http://www.meerminschool.nl/ (but only in Dutch).

As soon as I get home I will watch the previous segments, love this idea

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    thanks for the link

Hey Raina I really enjoyed the first few videos you've made so far on weekly Mermaid news, will you be restarting this series again soon? Even if it is not weekly it would be great to have a regular news segment to keep everyone in mer community posted about what is going on around the world!
    Member formerly known as leomar

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLyara View Post
    Has the freshly opened mermaid school in the Netherlands already been mentioned in these videos? This is the first mermaid school for adults in the Netherlands. Perhaps even the first in Europe?? Or at least one of the very few. This was national news, even my parents saw the owner of the school on TV. More info here http://www.meerminschool.nl/ (but only in Dutch).

As soon as I get home I will watch the previous segments, love this idea
    I checked the website and it still says coming soon, is the school operational already and if so do you have any info about it? I am happy to add it to the list of "Mermaid schools" thread if I can find out some more details about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Andrew View Post
    I checked the website and it still says coming soon, is the school operational already and if so do you have any info about it? I am happy to add it to the list of "Mermaid schools" thread if I can find out some more details about it.
    It has been operational for 6 months. Friend of mine completed her mermaid course. Level 2 applications have opened. Im guessing only the English version of her website says "coming soon", the Dutch version is fully operational. Id be happy to translate for you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLyara View Post
    It has been operational for 6 months. Friend of mine completed her mermaid course. Level 2 applications have opened. Im guessing only the English version of her website says "coming soon", the Dutch version is fully operational. Id be happy to translate for you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk
    Actually I went to the link you posted above which is the dutch website I think. It says "ONZE WEBSITE KOMT SNEL ONLINE" which I translated to "Our website coming soon". Do you have a link to the operational website?