Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some one on youtube is dissing on The Mertailor a bad review of her orange tail.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Even the high profile clients people dont realize the tails are photoshopped to death. when you see the behind the scenes photos it's a whole other story

AniaR I want to apologize to you about Mertaior.

I looked up on here and on other sites on reviews on Mertailor you were so right there are lots of bad reviews on his tails the Latex ones and silicone ones. But there were reviews I saw that were great and the tails looked awesome. People were so happy about there tails. So it seemed 50% 50% But to the ones that were great it seems he is trying to change his ways and make better tails and respond to people more faster. Sorry for saying you were going off over and over about your tail I saw your youtube vid 3 times and hell ya your tail was so shoddy. I only got a Eco tail from him a fabric one. I love mine it looks some what real for a fabric. Take care AniaR hope we can become Merfolk friends.

<3

what does <3 mean. AniaR

lol. it's a heart

Cool AniaR so im glad we are cool now. I cant send you private message I want to be friends with you if you want You seem like a mermaid that knows her stuff. You have tons of post and been here on Mernetwork for a wile.

North Pacific Pod

Oregon. Home of bipolar weather and rain in 30 degree weather.
    Add SIF on Facebook
    Visit SIF's Youtube Channel
    Hydro, I'm glad you searched around. This was going to be my response...

"Hydro,
    I've already been on the recieving end of the heat that you have brought onto Raina in this thread, so I'm going to stop you and say that while she may have posted an extremely detailed video on Youtube reviewing a product she got that was extremely sub-par, her intent was merely to be heard by the tailmaker who was ignoring all negative feedback. When I encountered this issue, I spent almost a year attempting to get the tailmaker to contact me back, through text and calls and facebooks(private and business) and even messaged on MerNetwork before I made a loud public post here in the forums, which got me a response within 24 hours. It's similar to how a bully situation is handled, wherein if personal please for a stop don't work, you ask an adult or outsider to the situation for help. Raina knew that posting a bad, detailed review publicly would light a fire under Eric's bum and make him at least acknowledge the situation, if not remedy it. They since have mostly quelled the issue though.

It's a bit of a wild-card when you order from Mertailor. There have been issues with improper fins, like i had in my fop-tail, things not being sealed properly and separating, Paint scraping off in the shipping, Tails being painted and then re-painted incorrectly, Tails arriving painted incorrectly, Tails arriving many sizes too small or too large, and more. Your use of the word "mishap" may be incorrect. If a "quality product" provider(as the mertailor website and facebook boast) ships anything sub-par, that is entirely on them for not upholding quality standards in their business of quality standards.

That said, in answer to your question of why he is still on here under tailmakers and in mer-tails to buy, because he has also made product that people have appreciated the quality of and lasted a long time.

I hope this was helpful to your seeing the lack of flaw in Raina's actions, in posting the video and review specifically."
    When you're caught and find yourself tossed back,
    take advantage of the motion, and catch the next wave!