Thread: I moved to VA!

Cool I moved to VA!

Hey guys, in case you didn't know, I moved to Virginia! My husband got stationed here, so here we are! Man what a move that was, going from WA to VA O_o We just got our stuff delivered yesterday, and now the unpacking begins!

Anyhow, I'm in Newport News! Not to far from VA Beach, which is exciting ^_^ Can't wait to meet you lovely mers in the area!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    Glad you made it safe and sound, Iona! They are lucky to have such a pretty mermaid in the area. I have never been but I hear VA is beautiful! Good luck on your new life there

Woohoo! *happy dance*

I'm in Northern VA. Welcome! We have seasons and ham, and that's about it kidding, of course!
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

I tell you what you DO have- UNGODLY HUMIDITY!! DEAR LORD

I've lived on the west coast for 8 years now in San Diego then Seattle area, and as much as it rains in WA there's not much humidity.. so I am not use to this. It's killing me X_x

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Ehehehe we DEFINITELY have that. It can get up to 97% if you're lucky (:P) and is usually worse towards the coast...which is where you are we need to do a meetup or something with all of our Virginia mers! I'm around Winchester.
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Haha that's not the worst of it, we also offer bipolar weather, one day it'll be 90 degrees and the next day you're freezing your butt off...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yup. VA is completely unpredictable. But it's a beautiful state with lots to do so I hope you enjoy your life here!

Come swim with me im lonely lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk