Thread: Najestic Ent tail..Any good? Need Advice!

Najestic Ent tail..Any good? Need Advice!

So I am thinking about ordering my first silicone tail from a company called Majestic EnT. They have a promotion on their basic tail design for $1000. The quality looks good, and I think it would be a good starter tail while I am saving up for my Mernation tail.

I am wondering if anyone owns a tail from them, or if they have good reviews as I can't really find to much info on them

I am just a little weary of dropping that much money on a tail without knowing the company to much. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

There is a merman in my area that has a neoprene/silicone tail from them. It's gorgeous in person. The paint job is smooth and detailed, it swims well and doesn't seem to have any structural issues. I'll see if I can find some photos and or video to share on here. But again, he's happy with it, and having seen one in person, it looks great. I considered getting my second tail from them.
    Ohio's First Mermaid.
    Owner of The Ohio Mermaids
    Instagram: @KateyMermaid
    Katey Mermaid on Facebook
    Katey Mermaid Website
    Ohio Mermaids Website

Thanks so much...

Name:  13450814_1208637285837507_3120138089325276914_n.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  105.6 KB
    This tail belongs to Merman Amor, made by Najestic Ent.
    It's really quite lovely in the water! I personally love their style of paint job.
    Ohio's First Mermaid.
    Owner of The Ohio Mermaids
    Instagram: @KateyMermaid
    Katey Mermaid on Facebook
    Katey Mermaid Website
    Ohio Mermaids Website

Hello! just joining too. I was wondering if you see any seams or the monofin through the fluke?
    <object classid="clsidFacebook: Mermaid Miradis ------- Twitter: @MermaidMiradis
    mermaidmiradis@gmail.com
    YouTube: Mermaid Miradis
    </object>

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I love them. I know Blix very well who works for them and I saw several of the tails in person.

People should know too that they buy up old mertailor tails and mermaidsrus etc and give them make overs so they can rent them for photoshoots. So not everything you see is them, but them totally fixing one up. (so keep that in mind because sometimes "flaws" aren't actually their flaws, but rather a mertailor tail that theyre making the best of)

Naja the owner is amazing. The tail I saw in person at mermania was really great. And I know they go above and beyond with their customer service. I did not see any monofins coming through and the seams like most tails exist but are well hidden.

Naja also supports charities for Lupus!

Here's some photos I have:

Wow thank you everyone! They sure do look amazing Unfortunately they are no longer going to honour their promotion price unless I can pay it in full by August 1st ( So not doable) So I have to wait a little white to save up more..

That little heart on the fluke is adorable!!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    There is a Canadian tail maker. Have you checked in with her? She does silicone. She's on the west coast

No I didn't know we have one here..Do you know the name or website?

BTW Thanks Raina for your support..means the world!!