Thread: New here!

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Union of Pods of the North

New here!

Hi guys! My name is Marie! I just joined this forum a few days ago to get some advice on purchasing my first tail. I ordered this morning (tail skin from suntails and monofin from finfun).
    Anyway, I'm also about to graduate with a degree in marine biology and I was wondering if any of you mers incorporate your meramaiding in your job/what kinds of jobs you have?
    I think it would be very cool to be able to do research in my field as well as mermaid!
    Thanks in advance for all the replies!
    Happy swimming

Look up Mermaid Melissa. She did something similar years ago where she worked at aquariums and did mermaiding at the same time.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Union of Pods of the North
    Thanks so much Sammi! I've looked her up as well as a few others who work at aquariums and do mermaiding there! I think I would really love a job like that but at an aquarium I feel comfortable at. I.e. I feel like they are creating good habitats for the marine organisms they house. I would ideally love to do captive breeding of at risk species at an aquarium whilst mermaiding there part time as well. But really it all depends on what jobs are available in 9 months time

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk