Thread: finfun/suntail coupons?

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Union of Pods of the North

finfun/suntail coupons?

Hey guys! I remember reading somewhere that there were coupons for these sites. does anyone know the codes or where to find them?
    Specifically, I saw a post on here saying there were coupons. Additionally, a pop up a few days ago on finfun said free shipping on first order and after leaving something in my cart for a while on Suntail they emailed me a 10% off coupon. I'm trying to get that suntail one again by leaving stuff in my cart for a few days. But of anyone knows of any other /better ones let me know!
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mermaid Tuwala; 08-17-2016 at 08:13 AM.

Suntail is having an amazon sale. If you buy through their amazon store you can get the adult size bundle for 89.95 instead of the 105.95 on their website.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Thanks so much! Unfortunately, I want the monofin from finfun and the tail skin from suntail

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    just google finfun discount code. a bunch come up. I just used one today

SunTail just put up the new tails on their website, and they're on sale (both the bundle and just the skin). I follow them on fb, they're really good about announcing sales.

I just got a Fin Fun code today! I'm not going to use it, so I figured I'd share. It's for 10% off

WCWINMAIL61610%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Thanks so much guys! I found some codes for both sites in the end! I googled one for finfun and my old suntail one i received weeks ago that said it was only good for 48 hours still worked :P

Hi. Providing a simple and enjoyable way to earn rewards on everyday items, the Fetch Rewards mobile app has gained a lot of popularity. By simply scanning your receipts, the app will automatically identify the products you've purchased and award you points. Subsequently, these points can be exchanged for gift cards and there will be no difficulties with this, but if this happens, then you don’t have to look for fetch rewards phone number but report it in the application, and they will try to fix it quickly.