Thread: Az merfolk???

Az merfolk???

Was wondering if there are any pods near kingman az!!! I would love to get in touch with some of my fellow desert mermaids lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ohoh I gots dis!

Arizona is in the Pod of the Southwest. I can't say I've specifically seen Kingman Mers but the AZ group is pretty active. I myself am located in Flagstaff. There is a Facebook group called the Arizona Mer-Pod if you wanted to look us up.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Yes that would be great! I know there are some Mers in Phoenix but my town is quite small lol i think im a lone Mermaid

Well my mate and ,erchanic is from Kingman and we go and visit sometimes. I will let you know the next time I'm in town and we can at least try to get to a pool together.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    Well my mate and ,erchanic is from Kingman and we go and visit sometimes. I will let you know the next time I'm in town and we can at least try to get to a pool together.
    That would be awesome!!!