Thread: New Jersey Mers...Where they at, though?

New Jersey Mers...Where they at, though?

Hi, guys! Are there ANY other mers in the NJ area? It makes me so sad, seeing all the NC and CA mer-meetups. If I don't find another mer nearby, I may just be lonely for a few years.
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    I'm in Bergen County (boo hiss; there's nowhere to swim.) Pearlie is in Jersey too I tend to do most of my meetups with the NY pod, since I'm so close to the city, but maybe we could do a day down the shore or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Theta View Post
    I'm in Bergen County (boo hiss; there's nowhere to swim.) Pearlie is in Jersey too I tend to do most of my meetups with the NY pod, since I'm so close to the city, but maybe we could do a day down the shore or something.
    Swoon! That would be a dream! I've never gotten to swim with another mer before (and meeting Pearlie Mae would be absolutely amazing!) Do you happen to know when the next NY mer meetup is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Hey Lovie, Yeah Theta along with a few other mermaids and mermen (me too lol) lead the meetups on coney island from time to time, I know a few mermaids in Jersey, But we also are planning just meeting up in general, alot of us are great friends and we are more than happy to add more finned friends to the pod

Im hoping to do something for October, I want to rent a pool for a couple of hours and maybe grab something to eat together after. As is tradition (even if its not Nathans hotdogs lol) But yeah we will let you know as soon as we can, glad to have another mermaid around the northern east coast

Quote Originally Posted by New York Mermaid View Post
    Hey Lovie, Yeah Theta along with a few other mermaids and mermen (me too lol) lead the meetups on coney island from time to time, I know a few mermaids in Jersey, But we also are planning just meeting up in general, alot of us are great friends and we are more than happy to add more finned friends to the pod

Im hoping to do something for October, I want to rent a pool for a couple of hours and maybe grab something to eat together after. As is tradition (even if its not Nathans hotdogs lol) But yeah we will let you know as soon as we can, glad to have another mermaid around the northern east coast
    Thanks so much for including me! I will be standing by for the details. Pool swimming with another mer would be a Dream Come True!

I know I'm late posting but I just saw this! I'm from Southern NJ. Hi! ^_^

Holy carp! There are so many more NJ mers than I thought. It's fintastic to meet you, Mermaid Brielyn! You, me, Pearlie and Cookie should meet up sometime! I would be honored!

I'm on the NJ/PA boarder and I'm looking for merbuddies (don't know any mers in person yet) 💖🌊💖

Well, it's been a minute since anybody responded to this thread. Are there any nearby meet ups happening soon?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk