Thread: Mer phones, shellphones

Mer phones, shellphones

Hi mers! It's been awhile.

I wanted to show you all something I hope you'll like. I'm just getting ready to launch my store for handmade figures and accessories in polymer clay. But I wanted to give my mer friends the first look.

I recently made this mer themed phone case which I will be offering for sale and wanted to show it to you all for feedback first!

I'd love to try and make these to match a mers tail! Let me know if you are interested at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mermaids - not so graceful on land...
    Luna Dreamtide
    (Formerly Leina)

It looks so cool!! Is the shell glued to the phone case?

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Ordep View Post
    It looks so cool!! Is the shell glued to the phone case?
    The entire thing except the clear case base is made from polymer clay. So it's not a real shell and yes it is all one piece.
    Luna Dreamtide
    (Formerly Leina)

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Summerlilly's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Summerlilly On Twitter
    Awww I love it! I need one of these to match my tail for sure! How much are you gonna put them up for?
    beep boop get some soup

I thought of a similar idea years ago but I can't sculpt to save my life! I'd kill for one to match my tail!
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth

They will be $30 (aud) which is around $23 usd for comparison.
    They won't be limited to just scales either. I have designs adding starfish and other little details if wanted.

How to order will be coming in the next day or so once I get my pages set up.
    Luna Dreamtide
    (Formerly Leina)

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Leina View Post
    They will be $30 (aud) which is around $23 usd for comparison.
    They won't be limited to just scales either. I have designs adding starfish and other little details if wanted.

How to order will be coming in the next day or so once I get my pages set up.
    Are these for Iphones only or can you make them them for other phones also? I have an LG G3 and its hard finding cases for it now since they are up to G5. The example is so cute!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Aria View Post
    Are these for Iphones only or can you make them them for other phones also? I have an LG G3 and its hard finding cases for it now since they are up to G5. The example is so cute!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    I buy my case bases online so I will certainly do my best to find a variety of them for different phones and models.
    A quick search showed I should be able to find one for your phone should you want to order one
    Luna Dreamtide
    (Formerly Leina)

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Union of Pods of the North
    OMG i love this so SO much! Will you be able to offer samsung s5 neo cases? :3