Hey folks!

You may have noticed I got about two videos into a new series I started back in June called "Mermaid Monday".

MM focuses on recapping everything going on in pop culture and community news as it pertains to mermaids.

I got two videos in and soon realized it was too big a commitment for my busy seasons. I also started taking some online training for how to make my videos look more professional and be branded. So I decided I'd wait until now (ish) to relaunch.

I'm working with a few other artists to really jazz up the videos.

So what I need from you?

Consider this thread a place where you can post new and exciting developments with your mermaid business, tail making business, OR if you end up in the news, please put the link here!

I'll also be randomly selecting various mers to get a feature (as I did in the first two videos)

So it's not "hey I wanna be in the video stick me in" type deal, but rather if you've reached some new milestone, expanded your business, taking part in a major event , or have been featured in the news etc.

If you want an idea of the type of content my first few videos give a BASIC idea, just keep in mind the format etc is being re-worked: