Thread: Ventura Harbor Cove Swim

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr

Ventura Harbor Cove Swim

Hey there folks. Merman Storm has been coming out to the Ventura Harbor cove on Sunday mornings and I had the great pleasure of joining him this past Sunday for a late morning splash. We had a great time, but our pod up here in Ventura County seems to be pretty small. We agreed to take next Sunday to rest our fins due to a scheduling conflict but we would love to invite any one who is interested to drive up and join us on Sunday the 25th of September starting at roughly 11 to 11:30am for a mini meet. The beach is behind the breakfront and has very little waves so that it is easy to swim without worrying about getting rolled around in the surf too much. We would love to see some of our other finned friends if anyone feels like they might be interested.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    It was nice to meet and swim with you, Saelyyia. Also, this was the first time I actually have had the opportunity to swim with another Mer (not counting the Sheroes class).
    This time of year has the highest ocean water temperatures, although it should be swimmable to the end of October, and maybe a bit more. Parking is free, and I have never seen the lot full.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

It was great to see you again, especially when I am not working and can actually visit. It was almost my first swim with another mer and it really added another level of fun to be able to splash around with someone else.

September is a busy month for me, but I would love to head on out there for a bit I'll check in with you all closer to the date!
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Well if you can make it out we would love to have you. Plus I could totally give you that necklace then