I thought of using a bra base, and attaching a clear, belt-like strap across the back (but high up, around the shoulder blades), and then making a clear belt around my waist. A magnet to attach to each "belt" in the center, which will attach a dorsal fin with the corresponding magnets on both ends. Much eaiser to draw out than it is to explain it I couldn't afford a tail with a dorsal fin, so i figured why not make one that would actually go down my back? I need some help with material ideas, like what to make the belts out of, and what to make the fin from. I want the dorsal fin to be sturdy but a little flexible, and able to be painted on (and waterproof, of course! c; ). I want the "belts" to be as thin and unnoticeable as possible, but I'll probably find ways to decorate them. I'm going to take a trip to a home-improvement store and hobby shops to see if I can find the materials I'm imaging in my head. Any advice is welcome, I'm still inexperienced with prop making but my head is full of ideas!