Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 156

Thread: 2016 MerNetwork Secret Santa Official Thread

  1. #101
    I'm glad you like my gift Azurin Luna Everything is handmade

  2. #102
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Leira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    311
    Add Mermaid Leira on Facebook
    The store I purchased mine from has a delay of at least week before posting aaaaargh! I really want to give this gift so I'll wait and see, Thank you in advance for you patience to my recipient! xx

  3. #103
    Mine has finally started moving again!! I was starting to worry it has got lost as it hadn't moved for so long...

    I hope my mer likes it!

    Everyone else's gifts look amazing so far!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #104
    Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    1,036
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I haven't even received the materials for my original gift idea. I'm so glad I had a backup one. It should be arriving this weekend.
    Your imagination is your only limit

  5. #105
    Hoping my mermaid got hers ok, it was delivered last Thursday
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

  6. #106
    Nerenia - what country was it going from and to? If it was international, the tracking might say delivered when it's been passed to the destination country's postal system.

    I had ordered something on Amazon once and it was sent from overseas. I panicked when the tracking said 'delivered' and I didn't have it. Turned out they only tracked it until it was passed to the local postal service and it arrived a few days later.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #107
    Wasn't international, just a couple states away from my own. I haven't seen her posting anywhere on the forums though recently so maybe she's just taking a break right now.
    ~A mermaid found a swimming lad, picked him for her own, pressed her body to his body,and made the sea their home~

  8. #108
    Oh mergoodness, look what just arrived, my secret Santa gift! I'm one very spoilt Mer, thank you so much to Mermaid LouLouBelle for this awesome gift. I got it just in time to take to Mercon, so I will definitely be swimming with them and taking lots of photos!

    Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

  9. #109
    Thank you so much Mermaid Sophia Marie! I love my headband! It's perfect! I was looking at Merbella's premade ones yesterday so it's a match made in heaven.





    Btw I'm ill so I'm not capable to smile without it hurting. So this is my sick smile.

    Thank you again! I love it!

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
    Follow my mermaid journey on Instagram and Facebook <3
    Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, shop here

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lagoon Lily View Post
    Thank you so much Mermaid Sophia Marie! I love my headband! It's perfect! I was looking at Merbella's premade ones yesterday so it's a match made in heaven.





    Btw I'm ill so I'm not capable to smile without it hurting. So this is my sick smile.

    Thank you again! I love it!

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
    This gift is from me. I had Sophia make it for you based on the requirements I got from you since I know she makes great headbands. I didn't include my name on the gift as I figured Secret Santa gifts are supposed to be anonymous but then I noticed everyone is revealing who they are anyway to thier giftee.
    I'm glad you like it, sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you get better soon!

    Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
    Member formerly known as leomar

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar View Post
    Oh mergoodness, look what just arrived, my secret Santa gift! I'm one very spoilt Mer, thank you so much to Mermaid LouLouBelle for this awesome gift. I got it just in time to take to Mercon, so I will definitely be swimming with them and taking lots of photos!

    Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
    Glad you like them! I'm also glad they fit - I made a bit of a size guess from looking at your photos on your Facebook page!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #112

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar View Post
    This gift is from me. I had Sophia make it for you based on the requirements I got from you since I know she makes great headbands. I didn't include my name on the gift as I figured Secret Santa gifts are supposed to be anonymous but then I noticed everyone is revealing who they are anyway to thier giftee.
    I'm glad you like it, sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you get better soon!

    Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much! I really love it!

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
    Follow my mermaid journey on Instagram and Facebook <3
    Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, shop here

  14. #114
    Senior Member Pod of Cali WaterDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    north CA
    Posts
    223
    I got my SS gift yesterday =D thank you for the top Meemerdd I'll try To get pictures soon.

  15. #115
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Meemerdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    108
    You're welcome!!! I'm so happy you like it!!!!!

  16. #116
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    762
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    Name:  2016secret mermaid.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  180.4 KB

    Thank you Ariel Starfish!!! I love them . The tail photo holder has already made its way onto the shelf to hold one of my favourite photos.
    When Fantasy is Reality

    Links: ^_^
    >
    Mermaid Ilyena >Adelaide Mermaids
    >
    Hippocampus Creations >Etsy


  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Meemerdd View Post
    You're welcome!!! I'm so happy you like it!!!!!
    I got a nice shell necklace from WaterDragon. It has glow in the dark stars. Thank you.

    Awaiting to see if Meemerdd has opened her gift yet and if she like's it.

  18. #118
    I wish I know my secret giver as I want to thank him/her for my gift (the socks and neck less)

  19. #119
    Senior Member Pod of Cali WaterDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    north CA
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by mersheep View Post
    I got a nice shell necklace from WaterDragon. It has glow in the dark stars. Thank you.
    I'm happy it made it to you safely.

  20. #120
    Senior Member Euro Pod
    Undisclosed Pod
    Ariel Starfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,889
    Add Ariel Starfish on Facebook
    Visit Ariel Starfish's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyena View Post
    Name:  2016secret mermaid.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  180.4 KB

    Thank you Ariel Starfish!!! I love them . The tail photo holder has already made its way onto the shelf to hold one of my favourite photos.
    Yay!! I'm so glad you like it!! ❤️



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •