Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See Through Sea mermaid Tails

See Through Sea mermaid Tails

Hey all,
    I'm wondering if anyone has purchased a silicone tail from See Through Sea. They seem like an awesome company, dedicated to ocean conservation and such, and it would be so cool to support them. I'm just not sure the quality of the tails or if anyone has even purchased a tail from them. There doesn't seem to be any info anywhere on them that I can find. Thanks!! 🙂

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I *think* there's only one other thread about them on here. Mermaid Saren has one of their tails. She'll be at Mermania

http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...ee-Through-Sea

Thanks!! Guess I wasn't looking hard enough. My bad!
    Also I seriously wish I was going to mermania this year. 😢 It sounds like it's going to be AMAZING.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Add Sharnah Glover on Facebook Add Sharnah Glover on Google+

I have just recieved my first tail and its from alicia @see through sea

Hello I would like to introduce myself, I'm mermaid Sharnah from perth western Australia and I have just recently received my first tail and it is from see through sea. It is stunning working with Alicia was so easy and interactive. She is so talented and has many fasets of her abilities, underwater freediver and mermaid herself and ocean photographer and conservationist with her husband in Hawaii. Her work is top standard product and a pleasure to wear and swim in. She is friends with Hannah mermaid which inspired me to try them as I had no feed back about their tail making skills to go by. I am extremely happy with my choice. I have an odyessy fluke with a double dorsal fin in turquoise and blue. I'm so in love with my tail right now <3

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Sharnah Glover, Please feel free to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself section. I'm also from Perth WA too! . Avya, welcome to mernetwork!

Thankyou for the welcome and I would like to introduce myself properly I was looking for a forum to do so but am so bad on computers I still haven't found introduce yourself section haha ill figure it out

Thanks, Water Phoenix! I've been a member for quite some time now (I think a couple years?) But I don't ever post anything. Haha

Sharnah,
    That's super awesome to hear. I've been looking into silicone tails lately and I'm just putting feelers out there for options. Glad to hear it was a good experience for you!

ive read the tread about seethroughsea

Quote Originally Posted by Avya View Post
    Thanks, Water Phoenix! I've been a member for quite some time now (I think a couple years?) But I don't ever post anything. Haha

Sharnah,
    That's super awesome to hear. I've been looking into silicone tails lately and I'm just putting feelers out there for options. Glad to hear it was a good experience for you!

I have just read the thread about seethroughsea and it really is unfortunate that they have made such a messy beginning, they are really inspiring lovely people and deserve a chance I believe. It was a silly move they made but I feel not in a position to judge them by there beginnings. They are authentic individual human beings who have obviously made a huge error in getting offside with finfolk. I believe they deserve a second chance. Finfolk have such a long waiting list and to rush an order is ridiculous expensive another tail maker of professional standard on the scene seems like a good thing

Exactly! I read the thread too. It's really unfortunate. Finfolk is my first choice for tail makers, but oh my clam their wait list is long. There are people that have waited almost two years for tails! Totally worth it though and totally understandable, considering how much work goes into one of those lovelies. I think a new, quality tail maker is a good thing, however it is disheartening to know that such a seemingly well-meaning company started off so dishonestly. We'll see how it goes. Kariel makes lovely tails too. :3

Also P.S. the odyssey fluke is the one I feel in love with! It's so beautiful. I love the tattered natural look. 😀

It is a really lovely fluke in the water but out of the water it is HEAVY and hard to menouvure you need to be very strong. In saying that they did give me the option to wait for their new odessy fluke template which they were waiting on which was lighter and more manuverable. I believe this is the template they will be using from now on

Ooo good to know!
    What monofin do you have in it, if I may ask?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Saren's Avatar
    Follow Saren On Twitter
    Follow Saren on Tumblr Visit Saren's Youtube Channel
    Hello, I was one of their first customers. I ordered my tail while I was in Japan. I have nothing but good things to say about Alicia and Jim. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Mermaid Saren
    ||Tumblr||YouTube||Instagram||Twitter||

user formerly known as Fayrn

Quote Originally Posted by Avya View Post
    Ooo good to know!
    What monofin do you have in it, if I may ask?

I have the finis shooter monofin

Follow Saren On Twitter

See Through Sea mermaid Tails

Deleted due to accidental double post
    Mermaid Saren

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnah Glover View Post
    I have the finis shooter monofin
    How do you like it? I have a hybrid tail coming and I'm curious to know how it swims compared to the trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saren View Post
    Hello, I was one of their first customers. I ordered my tail while I was in Japan. I have nothing but good things to say about Alicia and Jim. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Thank you so much Saren ! 😃 I really appreciate it.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Saren is super sweet

You are all so sweet and helpful. I regret not posting on here more often honestly. 😄 Thank you all!

Follow Saren On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Saren is super sweet
    AniaR! Thank you! You make me blush, senpai noticed me!
    Mermaid Saren