Thread: Mer boss Mode

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Saren's Avatar
    Follow Saren On Twitter
    Follow Saren on Tumblr Visit Saren's Youtube Channel

Mer boss Mode

Hey guys I would like some fun and creative help.

So everyone knows that the difference between Clark Kent and Superman is glasses and a suit right? Well the difference between Saren and Human me is glasses and a pulled back low bun.

I want a third distinction. I'm thinking of a cute hat. Maybe even hat/apron combo? Something I wear so that my pod and people around me know it's serious business time and the words I say next are to be treated with respect and if I give a task it needs to be followed through.

Basically I need a Mer Boss mode. It's not for my new employee(s) it's actually for me, so I can be a better leader. Having distinctions between my Mermaid and Human self really helped me keep things in order with my personal and business life. Now I just want help coming up with a cute way to separate my leader mode!
    Mermaid Saren
    ||Tumblr||YouTube||Instagram||Twitter||

user formerly known as Fayrn

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I found switching to a wig super helped me. Made it a lot easier to sneak out of gigs at the end without the kids freaking out. I took of the costume and the wig and I am a different person who couldn't of possibly been a mermaid. hahaha

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    You could get a cute glittery custom hat made that says "Mer-Boss", like something a director would wear by more glittery OOOh or, here's the geek in me coming out... make it say "BOSS MODE" or "BOSS LEVEL" lmao

I love that wig idea, that's super-good! Well, it won't really work for me because I have tattoos and piercings all up in muh face, so that makes it a little more difficult LOL... Think I need to get some of those big "celebrity" sunglasses and a hat to put my soon-to-be-red hair under...

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)