Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Monofin Help!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!! I DID IT!!! I ordered my very first monofin! It will be here between next Tuesday and next Saturday!!! I can't wait! I'm soo excited!!!! Updates to come!

Oh my gosh yesssss!!!!
    www.BambooPeacock.com
    Aviculturist - Mermaid - Gardener

Okay so- Plans changed. Sun tails is offering a sale on their fabric tails- and so I cancelled my Mahina Merfin for this time around... But this way if I do end up working at a Renaissance Faire this summer- I'll have an actual tail? XP Heh...

Yeah it is nice to have the full tail right away. When I got my monofin I was like..."Ahh darn now I need to make the skin to go over it." haha
    www.BambooPeacock.com

It was supposed to be here Monday- but with the weather I haven't recieved any tracking updates!! -.- urrgghh! Haha

Sent from my Shell-Phone

The suspense is never fun. Did you check the option to get tracking updates by text message? Sometimes they will notify you more through that then they will online.
    www.BambooPeacock.com

I decided to go with email updates which have been incredibly helpful! (and not at all a distraction,heh) It arrived at the local post office this morning!! I'm so excited! I should be gettijg it either today or tomorrow (as long as the weather holds.)

Sent from my Shell-Phone

I hope the weather holds then!
    www.BambooPeacock.com

It's here!! I saw the truck and got the arrival notice... but I have to wait for the front desk to sort it, realize it definitely doesn't fit in a mail box and email me to come pick or up... totally not checking my email every 2 minutes XP

Sent from my Shell-Phone

Still nothing! I just want my tail!! Lol

Sent from my Shell-Phone