Thread: Which tail to begin with when you're a good swimmer?

Which tail to begin with when you're a good swimmer?

Hello!
    I'm going to buy my first tail and since my wallet isn't very full, I'll have to buy just a lycra tail with a monofin.
    I've already taken several mermaid lessons, so I know how to swim with a monofin and I was already a good swimmer in the sea.
    Wich lycra tail do you recommand me to have speed and fun?
    I've read that the Fin Fun tails are not very powerful, are others tails better?
    Thanks!
    We are such stuff as dreams are made on

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lilija's Avatar
    My first tail was from magictail love the mono fins they have and the colors of the tail, they now even have two different kind of mono fins. Also had a fin fun tail but in my opinion I prefer the magic tail, if you search for a more powerful one magic tail is my first choice. This is their site: https://www.magictail.net

Hey, MermaidKiko! Thanks for your advice, I did'nt know magictail and yes, it seems to be perfect! And I can even have a bra with a different size than the tail, it's wonderful! Thanks a lot!!!

No problem! Have fun with your tail!
    Much merkisses!

Magictail is a great company, just be aware that some of their products are rather see through.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

yeah kind of true, but only happend to one of a group of friends who all had magictail tails and bikinis.. only saw the see through happen because of stretching but like stretching with a size that wasn't meant for it

Arctic_Spirit_Nixii - from Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidKiko View Post
    yeah kind of true, but only happend to one of a group of friends who all had magictail tails and bikinis.. only saw the see through happen because of stretching but like stretching with a size that wasn't meant for it
    Yeah. Their tails fit anyone well as they are very stretchy but the problem is that it's hard for any random person to fit perfectly into one of just 3 sizes.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

I'm a fan of FinFun, but it's true that their monofins are really floppy and don't adhere to your feet very well. Jaffa mentioned that there is a way around that by gluing water shoes to the inside of the fin.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

I also consider myself a really good swimmer, and I'm having a lot of fun with my tail from mermaid kat shop. Great foot pockets as well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

THanks a lot for all your advices.
    I'd bought a Magictail Pro Set and I'll see how it is.
    In fact, I'm just really impatient to have and try it!
    Friday, I hope!

Cheers!