Thread: Hæ!

Hæ!

Hello everyone!

I am NorthernPrincess - mostly known as Puffin. Swimming with a mermaid tail has been something like a hobby of mine for the past 4 years. I am 16 now.

Explaining what country i am from, is a bit more diffucult. As i switch between three countries alot. Iceland, Finland and Russia.
    I got into this.. mermaid stuff, when i got addicted to watching merfolk documentaries in the TV. We own 17 dogs, 14 cats, 1 horse and around 200 reindeer. With some little animals like hamsters and rabbits on the side too.
    I'm very sarcastic, straightforward and very honest. Many say i am rude, but i believe that is simply not being able to handle others words.

The tails i have used for the past 4 years have all been fabric. Bland colors and white. I'm planning on getting myself a silicone one this year. Also going for the theme of bland, pale colors they fit my skin.
    Outside of colors like white, i love pastels and everything cute. And other than swimming, i enjoy figure/freestyle skating, horse riding, ballet, violin.. and i used to take piano classes. I have quite a long list of hobbies and i enjoy talking, i get really uncomfortable if it's too silent.

I hope i will learn something new here, and maybe make a friend or two!

Welcome to Mernetwork! So wow 200 reindeer!? So I am guessing you are a reindeer herder!?
    I am into raising peacocks but I only have 7. I can't imagine having 200 reindeer to look after but I am sure the 17 dogs help a ton with that.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Welcome NorthernPrincess! 200 reindeer?! Moving around between Finland, Iceland and Russia? Your life sounds so interesting!

It's awesome that you're planning to get a silicone tail this year. Will you make it yourself or commission it? What color will it be?