Thread: Hi Everyone, so excited to be here!

Hi Everyone, so excited to be here!

Hi everyone! My name is Mermaid Emily and I'm new to this wonderful community of Mermaids. I've been reading this forum for several months now, and I have learned a lot about all sorts of topics and seen so many wonderful people. I'm very excited to be joining the network!

I suppose I should tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter. I'm working on my BA in Theatre at the University of Redlands, and am participating in a production of Hamlet that will travel to Scotland this summer. I'm also a proud member of The Sometimes Mob, and am hoping to bring The Quest for Positivity to the MerNetwork. I've only been a Mer for a short while, but I'm hoping to become more active in the Mermaid community.

Thank you all for welcoming me, and I hope to get to know many of you during my time here!
    Last edited by Mermaid Kana'ina; 01-11-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Welcome to our awesome community Emily! I'm also really into LOTR, and the Harry Potter books. I like Disney and Star Wars. Your major sounds really cool! Are you also going to Scotland? If yes, hope you have fun! Scotland is beautiful.

Thank you Mermaid Lyra!

I am going to Scotland, I get to perform with my University at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. I'm very excited to travel to Scotland, I've only ever been to London and Paris, so I'm excited for a new adventure!

Awesome! Hope you have some time for sight seeing as well! Good luck at the festival!