Thread: Just got my Mertailor Tail!

Just got my Mertailor Tail!

Hiiii!!
    (Admins, if you feel this thread needs to be deleted or moved , go do so! )

If you seen my other thread , you'll know i were debating on FinFun or a Mertailor Eco tail..well...

It came !!
    I awoke yesterday and there it was! A very big brown box of amazingness.
    I shot for my room and tore open that box!
    I got a Lorelei Green , and its actaully more teal than green (but I'm kinda colorblind so most greens look teal/blue to me) and teal is one of my favorite colors so I was ecstatic!!

The monofin is crazy comfortable , but it doesn't cover my heel? The foot pockets aren't long enough , and I don't know wether or not that's supposed to happen , since this is my very first monofin/tail. The heel strap is nicely comfy , and there aren't any cracks in it , but it's quite bendy so I'm afraid it might break if I flip on my side and scuff it.

Overall , communication with Eric was suprisingly good. Ive read that he usually ignores emails and what not . but he actually posted my quote on Facebook , which made me smile because he noticed it :3

I'm so excited , now that I can finally call myself a siren!
    I have yet to post photos , I don't know how on mobile!

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharina View Post
    Hiiii!!
    (Admins, if you feel this thread needs to be deleted or moved , go do so! )

If you seen my other thread , you'll know i were debating on FinFun or a Mertailor Eco tail..well...

It came !!
    I awoke yesterday and there it was! A very big brown box of amazingness.
    I shot for my room and tore open that box!
    I got a Lorelei Green , and its actaully more teal than green (but I'm kinda colorblind so most greens look teal/blue to me) and teal is one of my favorite colors so I was ecstatic!!

The monofin is crazy comfortable , but it doesn't cover my heel? The foot pockets aren't long enough , and I don't know wether or not that's supposed to happen , since this is my very first monofin/tail. The heel strap is nicely comfy , and there aren't any cracks in it , but it's quite bendy so I'm afraid it might break if I flip on my side and scuff it.

Overall , communication with Eric was suprisingly good. Ive read that he usually ignores emails and what not . but he actually posted my quote on Facebook , which made me smile because he noticed it :3

I'm so excited , now that I can finally call myself a siren!
    I have yet to post photos , I don't know how on mobile!
    Congrats on getting your tail!!! I believe that your heels are supposed to extend over the end of your foot pockets to accommodate for different foot sizes using the heel straps. Also to post on mobile there's a button to add an image

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Sounds cool! I'm excited for pics

Faithonthebass ,
    Thank you! I was getting a little worried haha 😅
    I am using the website , and not Tapatalk , so I guess I'll be installing that sometime soon!

Mermaid Lyara ,
    Can't wait to take them! I haven't gotten a single picture yet for some reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharina View Post
    Faithonthebass ,
    Thank you! I was getting a little worried haha 😅
    I am using the website , and not Tapatalk , so I guess I'll be installing that sometime soon!
    No problem! And yes I thought you might not have the app. Let me tell you, it is WAY easier to use.

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Yay! Have fun swimming. This is what i ran into.... My first tail was a mertailor eco tail too. Be careful swimming in it because if you scratch the tips they will get holes. The monofin is flexible. How its supposed to be. Thats how they get it into the tail they curl it and work the tail onto the monofin. I have done all kinds of flips and twists in the pool and the fin didnt break. Not even a year and the ankles of the tail are all stretched out. The monofin only goes partly on your feet and then the heel strap holds it. My original fin broke (the rubber piece that seperates my feet seperated from the fin) and after contacting them and the monofin supplier they replaced mine for me. The monofin for me hurt my feet but i dealt with it cuz i loved my tail. I now have a finfun tail and i LOVE that fin. I mainly use my finfun tail because my mertailor one is all stretched and looks wierd around my ankles. But i still use it time to time. Happy mermaiding!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Junior Member Pod of Oceania
    im looking at the lorelei now...im not sure how i feel about the enclosed tail....
    i wonder if the finfun would be better? i like the 2tails designs also, but i dont like the look of the heel strap.
    Cant wait to see pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Waternymph169 View Post
    im looking at the lorelei now...im not sure how i feel about the enclosed tail....
    i wonder if the finfun would be better? i like the 2tails designs also, but i dont like the look of the heel strap.
    Cant wait to see pics!
    I have tails from the 2 tails and most don't have an ankle strap. It's just a strap over top of the feet which works awesome for me!

Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube