Thread: Creating a Tail as a University Project?

Senior Member Pod of The South

Creating a Tail as a University Project?

Hey guys, I know in the past that there was a member that managed to make a tail as a part of a university project. If I recall correctly, the school even paid for part of the tails material costs (or maybe all? I thought I remembered that they paid some of it at least). Does anyone remember who this member was and what class she was taking? I am curious to see if there is a class like this at my university that I could take. Creating a tail while getting school credit (and possibly funding) sounds like a dream! My university is a state university and so there are many different costuming classes in varying advanced levels and I'm curious if something like the class she took is available at mine as well.
    ~Merman Rett Of Georgia~

(Formerly Known as Risingmermaid)

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Delphine, I think was her name. I think it was for an art course.

I made a tail for my senior project at college. My major was in Theatrical Costuming, and I chose to do an "independent costume project." I had to cover all the costs myself, though. The only thing that I didn't pay for was the plaster for moulds because I just used the supply in the sculpture lab.

Triton Mahtlinnie of Puget Sound
    Facebook / Tumblr