Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your type of mermaid style?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel

What's your type of mermaid style?

Are you dark and mysterious? Or are you fun and bubbly ? Describe your self.

I say I'm probably more on the dark and mysterious side!

And if you buy mermaid room decor would it be more sparkleys or more of a mermaid lives in this mermaid grotto feel to it Describe your inner mermaid

What's your favorite color?

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    You may want to consider please consolidating all your single sentence posts down into one longer post per threat. By making all these single small posts you are completely washing out the recent post section and flooding the feed. It makes it difficult for others who are watching for topic posts.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Saelyyia View Post
    You may want to consider please consolidating all your single sentence posts down into one longer post per threat. By making all these single small posts you are completely washing out the recent post section and flooding the feed. It makes it difficult for others who are watching for topic posts.
    I'm sorry I'm new and I never been on a website like this I just wanted to have fun

It's alright, we all make mistakes. Just try to adhere to what Saelyyia is saying for future reference. (:

I am a lionfish siren. I don't lure sailors to their death with my voice though, I help direct them away from rocks. I would say I'm a more mysterious type of mer, and live in a grotto. (I am planning on my future house having an indoor/outdoor pool into my mermaid room. It'll be a grotto.)

I really like a natural feel to everything. So, no sparkles unless they're nature's own! But I do love sea shells, and all types of fish. My room would be, well, the same room as my mermaid grotto room. Rocks and plants all the way! The rest of my house is going to be more human, since I've lived on land for most of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Lau View Post
    It's alright, we all make mistakes. Just try to adhere to what Saelyyia is saying for future reference. (:

I am a lionfish siren. I don't lure sailors to their death with my voice though, I help direct them away from rocks. I would say I'm a more mysterious type of mer, and live in a grotto. (I am planning on my future house having an indoor/outdoor pool into my mermaid room. It'll be a grotto.)

I really like a natural feel to everything. So, no sparkles unless they're nature's own! But I do love sea shells, and all types of fish. My room would be, well, the same room as my mermaid grotto room. Rocks and plants all the way! The rest of my house is going to be more human, since I've lived on land for most of my life.
    that's cool

Kind of a dark princess of that makes sense? Princess of the night sort of vibe I've been leaning towards lately. But it changes a lot. I don't like to limit myself to one style

I'm on mobile!

I'm a pirate type! Sometimes I can be funny, sometimes I can be scary. A little edgy. I'm a badass mermaid XD

~Neerai Every, the Pirate Mermaid~

It depends on my mood normally I'm fun and bubbly but when I get angry I get dark and misterious!!

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, I am a very bubbly, happy type of person but everyone says I would suit a dark mermaid since my looks... and I do have a thing for deep purple and red tails You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessbug View Post
    Hmmmm, I am a very bubbly, happy type of person but everyone says I would suit a dark mermaid since my looks... and I do have a thing for deep purple and red tails You tell me!
    Looks don't matter I had a friend who dressed "emo" but was a total nerd and I knew a guy who looked super tough (I mean, this guy was RIPPED) but he was really just a big teddy bear on the inside.
    When people (and merfolk!) are building their own look, they often try to reflect their personality, but you shouldn't worry too much about that. What really counts is what's on the inside <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes The Magic Crafter's Avatar
    Follow The Magic Crafter On Twitter Add The Magic Crafter on Facebook Add The Magic Crafter on Google+
    Visit The Magic Crafter's Youtube Channel
    What a fun thread!!!
    Typically, I'm a bubbly happy mer who gets along with most everyone. I love doing sparkly crafts, chatting up fairies, and soaking up the sunshine. However, I've also got a bit of a darker side to me as well. While I don't lure sailors to their death, I do enjoy scaring people from time to time by sneaking up on them and through dressing a bit Goth. Aaaaand.... in addition to having a collection of shells, pearls, and sparkly gems, I do have quite the stash of bones, stones, and furs that have caught my eye. I've always been drawn to the darker things in life, though I try to balance that out with including some happy-glittering things too. It's a Pastel Goth Mermaid's life for me!
    New YouTube Videos Every Week!!
    I can be found at www.TheMagicCrafter.com

This is my tail!
    ~*~ Please call me "Phantom!" ~*~

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod Meerihua's Avatar
    I'm a strange mix of natural and pirate/junk collector. I don't particularly like sparkles or non-natural things, especially ON my mermaid, but I love to follow human ships, collect things they throw overboard, and see as many cultures as I can while traveling all the seas of the world. I will have a plain, silver tail with more spiky fins. I would love to have a top inspired by a pirate flag (I've seen one like it here on Mernetwork before!), as well as more natural ones. As for personality, chaotic neutral fits Meeri pretty well!

Quote Originally Posted by Meerihua View Post
    I'm a strange mix of natural and pirate/junk collector. I don't particularly like sparkles or non-natural things, especially ON my mermaid, but I love to follow human ships, collect things they throw overboard, and see as many cultures as I can while traveling all the seas of the world. I will have a plain, silver tail with more spiky fins. I would love to have a top inspired by a pirate flag (I've seen one like it here on Mernetwork before!), as well as more natural ones. As for personality, chaotic neutral fits Meeri pretty well!
    Wuhuuu! Pirate mermaids forever!

~Neerai Every, the Pirate Mermaid~

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Grumpy. I flip my fin at lifeguards and tease the anklebiters.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Both. I'm the protector type so I'm nice and fun and all until you cross the line, then I'm an all out warrior ~ Mermaid Amaryllis

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I'm most definitely the protector type

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.instagram.com/critte2004
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    I'm a mix of dark and nice
    Mela.Mermaid