Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: What's your type of mermaid style?

  1. #1
    Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    It's a secret shh...
    Posts
    62

    Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel

    What's your type of mermaid style?

    Are you dark and mysterious? Or are you fun and bubbly ? Describe your self.

  2. #2
    Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    It's a secret shh...
    Posts
    62

    Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel
    I say I'm probably more on the dark and mysterious side!

  3. #3
    Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    It's a secret shh...
    Posts
    62

    Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel
    And if you buy mermaid room decor would it be more sparkleys or more of a mermaid lives in this mermaid grotto feel to it Describe your inner mermaid

  4. #4
    Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    It's a secret shh...
    Posts
    62

    Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel
    What's your favorite color?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    345
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr Visit Saelyyia's Youtube Channel
    You may want to consider please consolidating all your single sentence posts down into one longer post per threat. By making all these single small posts you are completely washing out the recent post section and flooding the feed. It makes it difficult for others who are watching for topic posts.
    ~~~ Sometimes life just needs a bit of magic ~~~
    Follow my magical adventures at MyFaerieKingdom

  6. #6
    Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    It's a secret shh...
    Posts
    62

    Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Saelyyia View Post
    You may want to consider please consolidating all your single sentence posts down into one longer post per threat. By making all these single small posts you are completely washing out the recent post section and flooding the feed. It makes it difficult for others who are watching for topic posts.
    I'm sorry I'm new and I never been on a website like this I just wanted to have fun

  7. #7
    It's alright, we all make mistakes. Just try to adhere to what Saelyyia is saying for future reference. (:

    I am a lionfish siren. I don't lure sailors to their death with my voice though, I help direct them away from rocks. I would say I'm a more mysterious type of mer, and live in a grotto. (I am planning on my future house having an indoor/outdoor pool into my mermaid room. It'll be a grotto.)

    I really like a natural feel to everything. So, no sparkles unless they're nature's own! But I do love sea shells, and all types of fish. My room would be, well, the same room as my mermaid grotto room. Rocks and plants all the way! The rest of my house is going to be more human, since I've lived on land for most of my life.

  8. #8
    Member Undisclosed Pod
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    It's a secret shh...
    Posts
    62

    Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty Lau View Post
    It's alright, we all make mistakes. Just try to adhere to what Saelyyia is saying for future reference. (:

    I am a lionfish siren. I don't lure sailors to their death with my voice though, I help direct them away from rocks. I would say I'm a more mysterious type of mer, and live in a grotto. (I am planning on my future house having an indoor/outdoor pool into my mermaid room. It'll be a grotto.)

    I really like a natural feel to everything. So, no sparkles unless they're nature's own! But I do love sea shells, and all types of fish. My room would be, well, the same room as my mermaid grotto room. Rocks and plants all the way! The rest of my house is going to be more human, since I've lived on land for most of my life.
    that's cool

  9. #9
    Kind of a dark princess of that makes sense? Princess of the night sort of vibe I've been leaning towards lately. But it changes a lot. I don't like to limit myself to one style

    I'm on mobile!

  10. #10
    I'm a pirate type! Sometimes I can be funny, sometimes I can be scary. A little edgy. I'm a badass mermaid XD


    ~Neerai Every, the Pirate Mermaid~

  11. #11
    It depends on my mood normally I'm fun and bubbly but when I get angry I get dark and misterious!!

    Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Hmmmm, I am a very bubbly, happy type of person but everyone says I would suit a dark mermaid since my looks... and I do have a thing for deep purple and red tails You tell me!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessbug View Post
    Hmmmm, I am a very bubbly, happy type of person but everyone says I would suit a dark mermaid since my looks... and I do have a thing for deep purple and red tails You tell me!
    Looks don't matter I had a friend who dressed "emo" but was a total nerd and I knew a guy who looked super tough (I mean, this guy was RIPPED) but he was really just a big teddy bear on the inside.
    When people (and merfolk!) are building their own look, they often try to reflect their personality, but you shouldn't worry too much about that. What really counts is what's on the inside <3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    What a fun thread!!!
    Typically, I'm a bubbly happy mer who gets along with most everyone. I love doing sparkly crafts, chatting up fairies, and soaking up the sunshine. However, I've also got a bit of a darker side to me as well. While I don't lure sailors to their death, I do enjoy scaring people from time to time by sneaking up on them and through dressing a bit Goth. Aaaaand.... in addition to having a collection of shells, pearls, and sparkly gems, I do have quite the stash of bones, stones, and furs that have caught my eye. I've always been drawn to the darker things in life, though I try to balance that out with including some happy-glittering things too. It's a Pastel Goth Mermaid's life for me!
    New YouTube Videos Every Week!!
    I can be found at www.TheMagicCrafter.com


    This is my tail!
    ~*~ Please call me "Phantom!" ~*~

  15. #15
    Junior Member Undisclosed Pod Meerihua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    19
    I'm a strange mix of natural and pirate/junk collector. I don't particularly like sparkles or non-natural things, especially ON my mermaid, but I love to follow human ships, collect things they throw overboard, and see as many cultures as I can while traveling all the seas of the world. I will have a plain, silver tail with more spiky fins. I would love to have a top inspired by a pirate flag (I've seen one like it here on Mernetwork before!), as well as more natural ones. As for personality, chaotic neutral fits Meeri pretty well!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Meerihua View Post
    I'm a strange mix of natural and pirate/junk collector. I don't particularly like sparkles or non-natural things, especially ON my mermaid, but I love to follow human ships, collect things they throw overboard, and see as many cultures as I can while traveling all the seas of the world. I will have a plain, silver tail with more spiky fins. I would love to have a top inspired by a pirate flag (I've seen one like it here on Mernetwork before!), as well as more natural ones. As for personality, chaotic neutral fits Meeri pretty well!
    Wuhuuu! Pirate mermaids forever!


    ~Neerai Every, the Pirate Mermaid~

  17. #17
    Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ryde, NSW Australia
    Posts
    3,993
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Grumpy. I flip my fin at lifeguards and tease the anklebiters.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •