Thread: Mermaid Party at a hair and nail salon?

Lightbulb Mermaid Party at a hair and nail salon?

sSo, I have done two wet mermaid parties. As my business partner (my boyfriend) and I were talking the other day I wanted to add the option of a dry party. While we do live all around water there are some kids/parents who do not know how to swim or aren't comfortable with swimming. That being said out of the blue I was tagged on a thread on facebook by a stranger saying that I do mermaid parties. After looking through the thread the lady actually wanted to have her child birthday party at a local spa place where they do hair and nails. She expressed interest and we have been messaging back and forth. With that being said she wants me to come to the local salon (possibly she hasn't gotten back to me yet) So, how in the world am I going to entertain children at a salon? How do I even entertain kids with a dry party? Game? Makeup? I am not sure where to start and I surely feel like a fish out of water. Any advice is appreciated
    Be kind, Always.

Usually makeup/ face paint/ hair chalk (that's what I do), planned party games that don't involve you moving around would work.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram