Thread: Anyone else playing Subnautica?

Anyone else playing Subnautica?

While there is an alarming lack of mermaids in this game, I love how it creates such a detailed, gorgeous, and often terrifying ocean world.

I play subnautica...can't say i enjoy it XD The fact of seeing creatures that are 20x times bigger than you or more just scares the crap outta me. Apart from that, i recommend it to any survival games fan and mer-folk alike.

P.D.: Mermaids should be a thing in this game.
    The world sees us as Merfolk
    We see ourselves as a Pod, as a family
    We live to swim

I love it. I'm not much of a gamer but I dabble when something catches my interest. I've only tried it on screen and had some fun but it was a little glitchy when it first came out so I stopped playing for a while.

I remember getting lost lol.

I can't wait to try it in VR though!

"She felt a sarcastic impulse to point out to him that in some circles "inhuman" would be considered a compliment..."

- Waking Storms, Sarah Porter

Senior Member Pod of Cali Delphinus's Avatar
    Follow Delphinus On Twitter Add Delphinus on Facebook
    Visit Delphinus's Youtube Channel
    I looooved playing it. Unfortunately after a number of updates my computer stopped being able to handle it so well.
    "Nella fantasia io vedo un mondo giusto, lìtutti vivono in pace e in onestà."

Second Life and IMVU have Mermaid avatar features. But as for games, I am not familiar with any.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Merman Jamie's Avatar
    I play Subnautica regularly and I love it. Yes there are no mers in it but for a game that is set primarily underwater it is a awesome game imho.

I don't blame anybody who stopped because the game was buggy; it's still in development so I've had it crash a few times on me. Regardless I love survival/sandbox type games and this one is particularly beautiful.

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I don't have the game, but my bro does, and he likes it. He tried it on VR too and got motion sick within a few minutes.
    I have been thinking about getting it though, I have Abzu now, and that is fun too
    Your imagination is your only limit

I just looked up Abzu and wow, that looks gorgeous.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I tried this in VR the other day. I found to easier to do it while sitting in a chair, but I found the controls super buggy and the overall game play pretty confusing.

Hi. I think I know how you can enjoy games on your PS4 again and also how to fix broken hdmi port ps4 - just read this article. I've been in a similar situation on my own when my hdmi port failed and it was this article that helped me solve the problem. In general, this is a cool site with a lot of useful information on electronic gadgets. Just use it.

I also love these types of games, but I'm always looking for something new.

I haven't heard of this game. But I think there are a bunch of other games that I have no idea about, but are still pretty interesting. Now I am more interested in cs go gambling games, as well as trading cs go skins. You can find reviews on different CS2 trade bots and get an idea of how the industry works. This will be interesting for both cs go fans and those who just want to try something new.