Thread: Suggestions on a top for a beginner

Suggestions on a top for a beginner

Hi everyone!

I'm the proud owner of a Fin Fun tail and matching swimsuit combination. I love my swimsuit, but I wanted to upgrade to a more realistic looking top for the summer. I'm hoping to go out with my tail to some beaches this summer and I'd like to have something thats a little more supportive and realistic than just a plain bikini top, and something that has a bit more coverage. My current top is surprisingly small. Does anyone have some good recommendations on top makers who can make something simple and not too crazy? I like the idea of a shell top, nothing silicone (I don't have enough money for anything that fancy, I'll have to save up for one in the future!)

For reference, this is my current tail:
    http://www.finfunmermaid.com/zoeys-a...n-mermaid-tail

I'm also hoping to get this one:
    http://www.finfunmermaid.com/mariana...l-mermaid-tail

TheMuseCreations (that's just one example) sells reasonably priced shell tops on Etsy. Other colors are available by custom request.

If you search 'mermaid top' on etsy you will find many more.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N910F met Tapatalk

Are rave bras safe to use in water? I'm seeing a lot of cool rave bras but I don't know if they will fall apart in the water.

That is probably a better question for the creator of the rave bra(s) you are looking at. It mainly depends on what type of glue and/or paint they are using if it will work in the water. You could always commission a rave bra maker to make you something that will hold up to swimming.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lieke's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Lieke on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Lieke's Youtube Channel
    Hi Emily,

I also make tops, you can see some of my work here. Hit me up if you want to talk about the possibilities.
    Follow my mermaid journey on Instagram and Facebook <3

Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, with beautiful sequins, silicone shells, mermaid tops and tails: shop here

Bewaren
    Bewaren