Thread: I'm Back :)

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Arella's Avatar
    Follow Arella On Twitter Add Arella on Facebook

I'm Back :)

Hi everyone! I'm back on my feet and ready to get back into mermaiding and re-kick start my business. I used to have a beautiful basic merbella tail but had to sell it due to personal reasons and lack of time for my business during college. However I am graduating in May and ready to get back at it. I want to make a neoprene or neoprin tail with raised scales painted on with puff paint or silkscreen paint. Has anyone done something similar in the past? Here is my old tail below.
    Name:  1976894_280855798736401_117124625_n.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  104.9 KB

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arella View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm back on my feet and ready to get back into mermaiding and re-kick start my business. I used to have a beautiful basic merbella tail but had to sell it due to personal reasons and lack of time for my business during college. However I am graduating in May and ready to get back at it. I want to make a neoprene or neoprin tail with raised scales painted on with puff paint or silkscreen paint. Has anyone done something similar in the past? Here is my old tail below.
    Name:  1976894_280855798736401_117124625_n.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  104.9 KB
    Welcome back Arella. That tail is amazing. That must had been hard to part with. I'm sure your new tail is going to be even more amazing.

Welcome back!!! <3
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG