Thread: Hello Merfolk!

Junior Member Union of Pods of the North
    Pod of New England

Follow Cayden On Twitter

Hello Merfolk!

Hi,

My name is Cayden and I recently came across this website from some site I was reading. I am a Merman, I am hardly new to Merfolk or any other to be honest. I love that so many people have joined in and even have created Pods! Truly is amazing and a step towards the right direction. So here's a bit about me!
    I am Merfolk, I'm not sure how much Merfolk I am but enough. lOl. Idk if anyone has herd of M-Shifting? Welp, I had awoken as a Merfolk from early as 7 years of age. Perhaps earlier if my family had encouraged me somehow. I live in New England, United States which is basically 9 months of cold weather and 3 months of warm/hot weather. It seems the M- Shift or instinct perhaps is seasonal. When the weather starts to break and get warmer I get more... mer-like I guess. February in particular is when it starts up again and starts to die down in August. I am however a tropical Merfolk, as my body on land or in water does react negatively to the cold and my skin is very sensitive and dry. In any case, It is nice to meet yous and I look forward to getting to know this site better!
    ~Secrets are hidden in the turn of the tide~

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebela Hunter's Avatar
    Welcome to MerNetwork, Cayden!
    Always refreshing to see a new face around town!

<3
    'And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' - Matthew 4:19 (KJV)

Hobbyist Mermaid & Orca Enthusiast
    DeviantART || Facebook || Instagram

Junior Member Pod of Cali fishboy's Avatar
    Follow fishboy On Twitter
    Follow fishboy on Tumblr
    Welcome, Caden! I get the same feeling of 'shifting' with the seasons, though living in southern California it's a little easier... It's mid-January and the summery weeks are already hitting. Anyway, glad to have you on MerNetwork! It's always lovely to have someone new around <3

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Hi Cayden. Welcome to the forum. I feel the struggle of New England. I grew in Vermont so I understand the struggle. If you are in VT, the rec center in Bennington has an indoor pool open to the public that is merfolk friend the last I knew about 4 years ago. I can get you their number if you like. You will absolutely love Mernetwork. It's amazing how you may even find someone local to go mermaiding with. I hope you have a fintactic time here.

Junior Member Union of Pods of the North
    Pod of New England

Follow Cayden On Twitter
    Thanks guys! I live in MA, btw.
    ~Secrets are hidden in the turn of the tide~