Thread: My Monofin/Tail Came!!!!!!!! (Unfortunately no pictures yet..)

My Monofin/Tail Came!!!!!!!! (Unfortunately no pictures yet..)

&nbsp;Hello Lovelies,&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp; &nbsp;As some of you know I ordered a Monofin at the very beginning of the year- I'm here to say IT CAME!!! (a couple weeks ago... but shhh!) I have swam in the monofin probably a dozen times by now, and many of the lifeguards here recognize me (they seem to think I'm a little quirky, but hey)- I've even taken it out of the Lap Pool and into the Dive Well! It has been so amazing, it feels like I am flying through the water when I get going! (Also what a workout!!!)&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp; As for the tail skin- Oh is it lovely! I ordered the Suntails Deep Ocean tail for my first tail- the deep blue just spoke to me. (I'd been thinking purple before I saw it...)&nbsp;<br>https://www.suntailmermaid.com/collections/mermaid-tails/products/ocean-deep-mermaid-tail-monofin-bundle?variant=27301684040&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp; I have tried it on a couple times (because it's beautiful and I feel like a mermaid wearing it haha!) and finally got around to emailing the Pool Administrator about if they have any problems with me wearing it for a few swims. It would be so wonderful if they let me- I wouldn't even have to walk that far to use the tail and I could get lots of practice in.&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp; The one bad thing that's happened- and it wasn't really tail related- is I bought a box of the fancy vented earplugs because my ears don't handle water too well- and someone stole them. They went through my stuff while I was in the pool and the only thing missing was the box of ear plugs! (I mean if you walked away with my giant beach towel or my flip flips it'd have been pretty obvious, but who steals a girl's earplugs!?) I put in a missing object report just in case I somehow miss placed them- but they never found them, and they were in literally one room before they went missing... *sigh* I have another pair supposed to arrive this week though- and I will be taking them with me everywhere... -.-&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Oh also- Chlorine and my skin don't like each other at all. I seem to break out a tad bit after being in the water for too long, but it's minor and if I treat it with lotion right away seems to go away after a couple hours. (Except the one time where I swam like 3 days in a row and then it stuck around for a while...)&nbsp;<br><br>&nbsp;But anyway- those are my adventures! Hope you are all having a lovely week so far! I look forward to posting more about my journey as time goes on!&nbsp;<br><br>-Loves!!!&nbsp;

YAY!

Your one of the very first mers I met on MerNetwork , and I remember you mentioning getting a monofin! And here it is!!

Just to think , you have finally started your mermaid journey!!

And it sucks someone stole your ear plugs! Grrrrr. They were even the fancy kind
    But What would we mers do without the internet? Hopefully your earplugs should arrive very soon!!
    And I wonder why chlorine would break you out 😕 maybe the chemicals in your local pool are too strong or too low? I would check around and see if anyone else breaks out too.

But , again , congrats !! ,