Thread: Hi from the Netherlands!

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Add MermaidLana on Facebook Add MermaidLana on Google+
    Follow MermaidLana on Tumblr Visit MermaidLana's Youtube Channel

Red face Hi from the Netherlands!

~Hello!

My name is Delana, but my mermaid name is Aqua, very common, I know!

But, I started getting intrested in mermaids since H20. I talked about it with my sister, when she introduced me to swimmable mermaid tails! I started looking them up, but they we're al to expensive, so I went on alieXpress and bought one there, it isn't bad! I'm planning on making a mermaid tail soon myself! I'm from the Netherlands, South-Holland! I found this when looking into communitys I could join, since there are none for the Netherlands! But I found this, and I'm so happy to meet other Mermaid/man! I'm underaged, 13 to be specific. But I hear all the time I'm "Grown up" But then they hear I'm a mermaid, haha. I lost some friends because of this, but I don't mind, they weren't real friends then anyway! So, hello my fellow sea creatures!

Senior Member Euro Pod Moonchild's Avatar

Follow Moonchild on Tumblr Follow Moonchild on Flickr
    Welcome to the forum💖 don't worry about those friends you lost... Like you said, they weren't real friends to begin with!!! I'm sure your tail is great, and on the other hand I wouldn't invest on a silicone tail for now, it's a lot of money and you're still growing! It'd be such a shame if you ordered one and by the time it was finished and sent to you, you'd grown too much and it didn't fit anymore!

Enviado desde mi Aquaris X5 mediante Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the mernetwork