Thread: Sea Shell Bra for the flat chested

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar

Sea Shell Bra for the flat chested

I never expected I would be wondering about this being a guy but the thought does warrant me asking this since this thought came from a dream I had last night. Does anyone make seashell bras that fakes having cups? I'm extremely unlikely doubt I would ever buy one personally because I don't see myself being Ariel while mermaiding anytime soon. However I'm sure that plenty of guys on here that crosses that would most buy a sea shell bra that makes them look like they have an actual cup size so they can maybe be Ariel if the market exist. I'm sure if I was to ever to pull off an Ariel while mermaiding, I would so rock it. Basically does anyone make such a SeaShell bra and what is your thought on this?

PS,
    sorry for the paragraph
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Tula's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Tula On Twitter Add Mermaid Tula on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Tula on Tumblr
    You could probably have one made out of silicone. Instead of an open cup, fill the cup with silicone so that it rests flush against the skin, maybe tint part of it flesh tone to give it a realistic blend of looking like there's more breast under the shells.

Or there's abalone shells. They tend to be fairly large, and could mimic the appearance of a bigger cup size.
    Hi! I'm Sam, aka Mermaid Tula, aka Comatose Angel.
    Hey everyone. I just opened my store on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/tulastidepool

Mermaid Tula's Facebook Page

User previously know as "Comatose_Angel"

In my experience, as a very flat chested girl, no one makes them to sell on etsy or whatever. I'm sure you could commission one from someone, but I don't have the money so I'm looking into making my own. If it works out maybe I'll offer to do it for others

Pssst syrenstudios uses padded push-up bras for tops I discovered that when she sent mine.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Um... real tatas float up in the water. I think if you were to use fake ones, you'd have to adhere them to the skin somehow... waterproof eyelash glue? Spirit gum? Idk.... or else use something weighted/non-buoyant.

That said, a small cup bra covered heavily in shells might be enough to do the trick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    I know Pearlie Mae made some "push up shells" a while back. You could ask her too.

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lieke's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Lieke on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Lieke's Youtube Channel
    I made a top for a flat chested girl her first respond was 'now it looks like, I have boobies' you can pm me if you want more information

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
    Follow my mermaid journey on Instagram and Facebook <3

Add a Splash of Magic to your mermaid-wardrobe, with beautiful sequins, silicone shells, mermaid tops and tails: shop here

Bewaren
    Bewaren